Aadika meaning, origin, history

Name: Aadika No. of characters: 6 Gender: Girl Origin: Tamil Religion: Hindu How to pronounce Aadika aa-di-ka Meaning in english: First Child from a Second Husband Used in: Tamil

However, it must be taken into consideration that Aadika may have some other meaning in various languages. So make sure, the name doesn't mean something bad in other languages. Aadika is commonly used as Girl name in Tamil . Our information will help you in thorough research to give the best name possible to your baby. More Indian girl names starting with A

Popularity Aadika is mostly concentrated in India having 96.00 percent of total name bearers and remaining 4.00 per cent of holders are spread in 3 countries.

Indian girl names that mean First Child from a Second Husband
Indian names meaning First Child from a Second Husband Astrology

In some cultures, astological aspects are important while considering the baby name.

Full form of Aadika : Agreeable Artistic Deliberate Informal Kindly Authoritative

Rashi / Zodiac Sign: Mesha Denoted By: Ram Ruling Planet: Mars Tattva / Element: Tejas or Fire Nakshatra: Kritika Symbol: Spear or Knife Deity: Agni Lord / Graha: Surya Numerology: 9 You are born in Kritika nakshatra having Surya as lord. The symbol of your name is Spear or Knife and protected by Agni. Rashi of Aadika is Mesha denoted by Ram in Indian zodiac, ruling planet of Aadika is Mars and tattva is Tejas or Fire. Aadika have Taurus / Gemini zodiac sign in western culture depending on the birth time and location. . Given are the astrological background associated with Aadika to understand different merits and characteristics of the name.

It is believed in many parts around the world that the persons who bears same name has the similar qualities. So it is worth to take a look at Aadika namesakes.

Aadika Namesakes

Related Names:

Aadi (Telugu; Tamil; Sindhi; Sanskrit; Marathi; Malayalam; Kannada; Hindi; Gujarati; English) Aadia Aadidev (Telugu; Tamil; Sindhi; Sanskrit; Marathi; Malayalam; Kannada; Hindi; Gujarati; Assamese) Aadideva (Sanskrit) Aadie (Marathi; Hindi; English) Aadijay (Hindi) Aadika (Tamil) Aadil (Tamil; Sindhi; Kannada; English) Aadila Aadilakshmi (Marathi; Kannada) Aadilen (Tamil) Aadim Aadimoola (Hindi) Aadimoolan (Tamil) Aadin (English) Aadina Aadinath (Telugu; Tamil; Sanskrit; Marathi; Malayalam; Kannada; Hindi; Gujarati) Aadinatha (Sanskrit) Aadipta (Hindi) Aadir (Kannada; Hindi; Gujarati)
Search indian names by qualities, Note: use only one quality at a time for better results.
    How to choose a name for your baby  

Indian Name List

Male :     A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Female : A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Share your opinion on Aadika
Enter Code: