Aahish meaning, origin, history

Name: Aahish No. of characters: 6 Gender: Boy Origin: Hindi (आहीश) Religion: Hindu How to pronounce Aahish aa-hi-sh Meaning in english: Blessing of God Used in: Hindi

However, it must be taken into consideration that Aahish may have some other meaning in various languages. So make sure, the name doesn't mean something bad in other languages. Aahish is commonly used as Boy name in Hindi (आहीश). Our information will help you in thorough research to give the best name possible to your baby.

Popularity and Distribution

Aahish is mostly concentrated in India having 87.50 percent of total name bearers and remaining 12.50 per cent of holders are spread in 2 countries.

Indian boy names meaning Blessing of God
Indian names meaning Blessing of God Astrology

In some cultures, astological aspects are important while considering the baby name.

Full form of Aahish : Accurate Adorable Happy Imaginative Self-Confident Helpful

Rashi / Zodiac Sign: Mesha Denoted By: Ram Ruling Planet: Mars Tattva / Element: Tejas or Fire Nakshatra: Kritika Symbol: Spear or Knife Deity: Agni Lord / Graha: Surya Numerology: 1 You are born in Kritika nakshatra having Surya as lord. The symbol of your name is Spear or Knife and protected by Agni. Rashi of Aahish is Mesha denoted by Ram in Indian zodiac, ruling planet of Aahish is Mars and tattva is Tejas or Fire. Aahish have Taurus / Gemini zodiac sign in western culture depending on the birth time and location. . Given are the astrological background associated with Aahish to understand different merits and characteristics of the name.

It is believed in many parts around the world that the persons who bears same name has the similar qualities. So it is worth to take a look at Aahish namesakes.

Aahish Namesakes

Related Names:

Aadhish (Hindi) Aahid Aahil (Hindi; English) Aahila (Tamil) Aahiliyan (Tamil) Aahilyan (Tamil) Aahini (Tamil) Aahir (Hindi) Aahisan (Tamil) Aahish (Hindi) Aahithya (Tamil) Aahithyan (Tamil) Aahitya (Tamil) Aashish (Telugu; Marathi; Kannada; English) Aathish (Tamil) Adhish (Sanskrit; Marathi; Hindi) Ahish (Hindi) Akshish (Tamil) Anushish (Tamil) Archish (Sanskrit)
Search indian names by qualities, Note: use only one quality at a time for better results.
    How to choose a name for your baby  

Indian Name List

Male :     A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Female : A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Get the meaning of Aahish and celebrities who also shares the same name and some names related to Aahish, baby names list, list of baby names. Know what does Aahish means., hindi baby names
This website serves as the extended indian name list which will help in naming your child.
Share your opinion on Aahish
Enter Code: