Aanish meaning, origin, history

Name: Aanish No. of characters: 6 Gender: Boy Origin: Tamil How to pronounce Aanish aa-ni-sh Meaning in english: Used in:

However, it must be taken into consideration that Aanish may have some other meaning in various languages. So make sure, the name doesn't mean something bad in other languages. Aanish is commonly used as Boy name in Tamil . Our information will help you in thorough research to give the best name possible to your baby.

Popularity and Distribution

Aanish is mostly concentrated in India having 96.23 percent of total name bearers and remaining 3.77 per cent of holders are spread in 6 countries.

Astrology

In some cultures, astological aspects are important while considering the baby name.

Full form of Aanish : Amusing Adorable Naughty Inoffensive Sociable Honest

Rashi / Zodiac Sign: Mesha Denoted By: Ram Ruling Planet: Mars Tattva / Element: Tejas or Fire Nakshatra: Kritika Symbol: Spear or Knife Deity: Agni Lord / Graha: Surya Numerology: 7 You are born in Kritika nakshatra having Surya as lord. The symbol of your name is Spear or Knife and protected by Agni. Rashi of Aanish is Mesha denoted by Ram in Indian zodiac, ruling planet of Aanish is Mars and tattva is Tejas or Fire. Aanish have Taurus / Gemini zodiac sign in western culture depending on the birth time and location. . Given are the astrological background associated with Aanish to understand different merits and characteristics of the name.

It is believed in many parts around the world that the persons who bears same name has the similar qualities. So it is worth to take a look at Aanish namesakes.

Aanish Namesakes

Related Names:

Aani Fatimah Khatoon Female She was a Literary Woman and a Poetess in Qastaniniyah;
Aani Fatimah Khatoon She was a literary woman and a poetess in qastaniniyah;
Aani-Fatimah Literary Poetess;
Aania Shadow;The Tingling of the Ear;Mirror
Aaniah Sea of Bitterness;Biblical Name;Rebelliousness;Pregnant Mother;Star of the Sea;Wished-for Child;Bitter;Sea of Sorrow;Prophetess;Scraped;Rocks;Beloved;Dawn;Dawn's Light;Spring Season;Vasanth Ritu;
Aanick Atom;
AaniFatimahKhatoon She was a Literary Woman and a Poetess in Qastaniniyah;
Aanijah Shadow;The Tingling of the Ear;
Aanika From the North;Pattern;Courage;Norseman;Rule;Standard;Female Version of Norman;Ninth;
Aaninnguaq Greenlandic Aaninnguaq = 'sweet little Aani';
Aanisa Young Lady;
Aanisah Young Lady;Maiden;
Aanisha Continuous;Supreme;Variant of Anne or Agnes;Pure;Grace;Derivative of Anisha;Day;
Aanissi Greenlandic younger spelling of Âníse;
Aanitsi Greenlandic younger spelling of Ânitse;
Aaniya Beautiful;Son of Anjani;Lord Hanuman;
Aaniyah Shadow;The Tingling of the Ear;
Aaniylah Sea of Bitterness;Biblical Name;Rebelliousness;Pregnant Mother;Star of the Sea;Wished-for Child;Bitter;Sea of Sorrow;Prophetess;Scraped;Rocks;Beloved;Dawn;Dawn's Light;Spring Season;Vasanth Ritu;
Search indian names by qualities, Note: use only one quality at a time for better results.
    How to choose a name for your baby  


Indian Name List

Male :     A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Female : A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Get the meaning of Aanish and celebrities who also shares the same name and some names related to Aanish, baby names list, list of baby names. Know what does Aanish means., tamil baby names
This website serves as the extended indian name list which will help in naming your child.
Share your opinion on Aanish
Enter Code: