Aathish meaning, origin, history

Name: Aathish No. of characters: 7 Gender: Boy Origin: Tamil How to pronounce Aathish aa-thi-sh Meaning in english: Used in:

However, it must be taken into consideration that Aathish may have some other meaning in various languages. So make sure, the name doesn't mean something bad in other languages. Aathish is commonly used as Boy name in Tamil . Our information will help you in thorough research to give the best name possible to your baby.

Popularity and Distribution

Aathish is mostly concentrated in India having 57.89 percent of total name bearers and remaining 42.11 per cent of holders are spread in 2 countries.

Astrology

In some cultures, astological aspects are important while considering the baby name.

Full form of Aathish : Articulate Assertive Tolerant Honorable Insightful Sophisticated Hopeful

Rashi / Zodiac Sign: Mesha Denoted By: Ram Ruling Planet: Mars Tattva / Element: Tejas or Fire Nakshatra: Kritika Symbol: Spear or Knife Deity: Agni Lord / Graha: Surya Numerology: 3 You are born in Kritika nakshatra having Surya as lord. The symbol of your name is Spear or Knife and protected by Agni. Rashi of Aathish is Mesha denoted by Ram in Indian zodiac, ruling planet of Aathish is Mars and tattva is Tejas or Fire. Aathish have Taurus / Gemini zodiac sign in western culture depending on the birth time and location. . Given are the astrological background associated with Aathish to understand different merits and characteristics of the name.

It is believed in many parts around the world that the persons who bears same name has the similar qualities. So it is worth to take a look at Aathish namesakes.

Aathish Namesakes

Related Names:

Aadhish King;
Aahish Blessing of God;
Aashish Blessings;
Aathan Eternal Life;Variant of Athan;
Search indian names by qualities, Note: use only one quality at a time for better results.
    How to choose a name for your baby  


Indian Name List

Male :     A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Female : A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Get the meaning of Aathish and celebrities who also shares the same name and some names related to Aathish, baby names list, list of baby names. Know what does Aathish means., tamil baby names
This website serves as the extended indian name list which will help in naming your child.
Share your opinion on Aathish
Enter Code: