Aayesha meaning, origin, history

Name: Aayesha No. of characters: 7 Gender: Girl Origin: Tamil How to pronounce Aayesha aa-ye-sha Meaning in english: Used in:

However, it must be taken into consideration that Aayesha may have some other meaning in various languages. So make sure, the name doesn't mean something bad in other languages. Aayesha is commonly used as Girl name in Tamil . Our information will help you in thorough research to give the best name possible to your baby.

Popularity and Distribution

Aayesha is most popular in India having 95.66 percent of total name bearers and placed among top 50000 names . While remaining 4.34 per cent of holders are dispersed in 15 countries.

Full form of Aayesha : Attractive Alluring Youthful Extravagant Studious Humble Affectionate

Rashi / Zodiac Sign: Mesha Denoted By: Ram Ruling Planet: Mars Tattva / Element: Tejas or Fire Nakshatra: Kritika Symbol: Spear or Knife Deity: Agni Lord / Graha: Surya Numerology: 6
Aayesha Namesakes

Related Names:

Aabinesha Feminine form of Abinesh;
Aaeesha Life;
Aaliesha Prophetess;Star of the Sea;Dawn's Light;Sea of Bitterness;A deriative of Aalisha;Dawn;Rebelliousness;Scraped;Rocks;Beloved;Bitter;Biblical Name;Wished-for Child;Sea of Sorrow;Pregnant Mother;
Aashlesha Name of a Nakhtra;
Aaslesha Name of Star;
Abheesha Goddess of will;
Abhinivesha Possessiveness;
Abhishesha Desirous;
Adesha Ruler of the House;Short Form of Henrietta;Generous;Female Version of Henry;Father's Loving Daughter;One who is the Loving Daughter of a Father;Father's Pride;
Search indian names by qualities, Note: use only one quality at a time for better results.
    How to choose a name for your baby  


Indian Name List

Male :     A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Female : A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Get the meaning of Aayesha and celebrities who also shares the same name and some names related to Aayesha, baby names list, list of baby names. Know what does Aayesha means., tamil baby names
This website serves as the extended indian name list which will help in naming your child.
Share your opinion on Aayesha
Enter Code: