Abesha meaning, origin, history

Name: Abesha No. of characters: 6 Gender: Girl Origin: Tamil How to pronounce Abesha a-be-sha Meaning in english: Used in:

However, it must be taken into consideration that Abesha may have some other meaning in various languages. So make sure, the name doesn't mean something bad in other languages. Abesha is commonly used as Girl name in Tamil . Our information will help you in thorough research to give the best name possible to your baby.

Popularity and Distribution

Abesha is most popular in Ethiopia having 99.14 percent of total name bearers and ranked among top 5000 names . While remaining 0.86 per cent of holders are dispersed in 10 countries.

Full form of Abesha : Authentic Brilliant Extroverted Subtle Humble Articulate

Rashi / Zodiac Sign: Mesha Denoted By: Ram Ruling Planet: Mars Tattva / Element: Tejas or Fire Nakshatra: Kritika Symbol: Spear or Knife Deity: Agni Lord / Graha: Surya Numerology: 9
Abesha Namesakes

Related Names:

Aabinesha Feminine form of Abinesh;
Aaeesha Life;
Aaliesha Prophetess;Star of the Sea;Dawn's Light;Sea of Bitterness;A deriative of Aalisha;Dawn;Rebelliousness;Scraped;Rocks;Beloved;Bitter;Biblical Name;Wished-for Child;Sea of Sorrow;Pregnant Mother;
Aashlesha Name of a Nakhtra;
Aaslesha Name of Star;
Abessa My father is gift;
Abessalom My father is peace;
Abheesha Goddess of will;
Abhinivesha Possessiveness;
Abhishesha Desirous;
Search indian names by qualities, Note: use only one quality at a time for better results.
    How to choose a name for your baby  


Indian Name List

Male :     A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Female : A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Get the meaning of Abesha and celebrities who also shares the same name and some names related to Abesha, baby names list, list of baby names. Know what does Abesha means., tamil baby names
This website serves as the extended indian name list which will help in naming your child.
Share your opinion on Abesha
Enter Code: