Abhilasha meaning, origin, history

Name: Abhilasha No. of characters: 9 Gender: Girl Origin: Assamese Bengali Gujarati Hindi (अभिलाषा)Kannada Malayalam Marathi Sanskrit Sindhi Tamil Telugu Religion: Hindu How to pronounce Abhilasha a-bhi-la-sha Meaning in english: Desire Wish Used in: Hindi Gujarati Marathi Tamil Telugu Bengali Sanskrit Malayalam Sindhi Kannada Assamese

However, it must be taken into consideration that Abhilasha may have some other meaning in various languages. So make sure, the name doesn't mean something bad in other languages. Abhilasha is commonly used as Girl name in Assamese Bengali Gujarati Hindi (अभिलाषा)Kannada Malayalam Marathi Sanskrit Sindhi Tamil Telugu . Our information will help you in thorough research to give the best name possible to your baby.

Popularity and Distribution

Abhilasha is most popular in India having 98.53 percent of total name bearers and ranked among top 5000 names . While remaining 1.47 per cent of holders are dispersed in 34 countries.

Full form of Abhilasha : Adventuresome Bashful Helpful Individualistic Likable Altruistic Self-Satisfied High-Spirited Affectionate

Rashi / Zodiac Sign: Mesha Denoted By: Ram Ruling Planet: Mars Tattva / Element: Tejas or Fire Nakshatra: Kritika Symbol: Spear or Knife Deity: Agni Lord / Graha: Surya Numerology: 7
Popular persons whose name is Abhilasha:Actors : Abhilasha Chellam Lyricist : Abhilasha Chellam Abhilasha Namesakes

Related Names:

Aaleasha Scraped;Star of the Sea;Dawn;Sea of Bitterness;Rocks;Pregnant Mother;Wished-for Child;Beloved;Prophetess;Dawn's Light;Sea of Sorrow;Biblical Name;Bitter;Derivative of Aalisha;Rebelliousness;
Aasha Wish;Hope;
Abhi Little Female Bear;Knowledge;Understanding;Wisdom and Knowledge;From Wine Country;Heroic;Fearless;Better than Best;
Abhibha Fluttering;
Abhibhava Overpowering;Powerful;Victorious;Face Like Moon;
Abhibhu To Overcome;Conquer;
Abhicandra Having a Moon Like Face;With a Moon Like Face;
Abhichandra Having a Moon Like Face;
Abhideep Illuminated;
Abhidha Name;Word;Sound;Literal Meaning;
Abhidhar Who Wears Serpents;
Abhidharm Highest Dharma;
Abhidhya Wish;Longing;
Abhidi Radiant;Expression;Word;Name;
Abhidipa Illuminated;
Abhidnya Goddesses;
Abhidya Of Thought;Wish;Longing;
Abhidyu Heavenly;Bright;
Abhier Mountain Strength;Red Powder;Colour;The Red Colour Used in Holi Festival;Perfume;Traveller;Thinker;Strong;Firm Defender;Another form of Abir;
Abhigam Perception;
Search indian names by qualities, Note: use only one quality at a time for better results.
    How to choose a name for your baby  

Indian Name List

Male :     A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Female : A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Get the meaning of Abhilasha and celebrities who also shares the same name and some names related to Abhilasha, baby names list, list of baby names. Know what does Abhilasha means., hindi baby names, gujarati baby names, sanskrit baby names, marathi baby names, tamil baby names, telugu baby names, malayalam baby names, sindhi baby names
This website serves as the extended indian name list which will help in naming your child.
Share your opinion on Abhilasha
Enter Code: