Name: AbhraNo. of characters: 5Gender: Boy GirlOrigin: Sanskrit Religion: Hindu How to pronounce Abhraa-bhraMeaning in english: CloudBearing WaterCloudsSkyUsed in:Sanskrit
However, it must be taken into consideration that Abhra may have some other meaning in various languages. So make sure, the name doesn't mean something bad in other languages. Abhra is commonly used as Boy Girl name in Sanskrit . Our information will help you in thorough research to give the best name possible to your baby.
Popularity and Distribution
Abhra is most popular in India having 96.26 percent of total name bearers and placed among top 100000 names . While remaining 3.74 per cent of holders are dispersed in 8 countries.
Full form of Abhra : AttentiveBrilliantHopefulResponsibleAlert
AbhahLittle Rose;Generous;One who is Famous;Ruler of the House;Belonging to Zeus;Moon;Ethiopian;A deriative of Abha;Flower Name;Seeker;Small Girl;Lustre;More or Most Beautiful;Harvest;Theresa;Hospitable;Stranger;Welcoming;Beautiful Ornament;Shine;Guest;Shining;Patron of Housewives and Servants;Short Form of Henrietta;Female Version of Henry;Woman;Fame;Virgin;Glorious;Beauty;More Splendid;News;Luster;Power of Zeus;Little Hope;
Get the meaning of Abhra and celebrities who also shares the same name and some names related to Abhra, baby names list, list of baby names. Know what does Abhra means., sanskrit baby names This website serves as the extended indian name list which will help in naming your child.Share your opinion on Abhra