Abilasha meaning, origin, history

Name: Abilasha No. of characters: 8 Gender: Girl Origin: Hindi (अबिलाषा)Tamil Religion: Hindu Muslim How to pronounce Abilasha a-bi-la-sha Meaning in english: Wish Desire Goddess Lakshmi Used in: Hindi Tamil

However, it must be taken into consideration that Abilasha may have some other meaning in various languages. So make sure, the name doesn't mean something bad in other languages. Abilasha is commonly used as Girl name in Hindi (अबिलाषा)Tamil . Our information will help you in thorough research to give the best name possible to your baby.

Popularity and Distribution

Abilasha is most popular in India having 96.65 percent of total name bearers . While remaining 3.35 per cent of holders are dispersed in 9 countries.

Full form of Abilasha : Adept Bashful Impulsive Light-Hearted Admirable Self-Disciplined Hard working Adorable

Rashi / Zodiac Sign: Mesha Denoted By: Ram Ruling Planet: Mars Tattva / Element: Tejas or Fire Nakshatra: Kritika Symbol: Spear or Knife Deity: Agni Lord / Graha: Surya Numerology: 8
Abilasha Namesakes

Related Names:

Aaleasha Scraped;Star of the Sea;Dawn;Sea of Bitterness;Rocks;Pregnant Mother;Wished-for Child;Beloved;Prophetess;Dawn's Light;Sea of Sorrow;Biblical Name;Bitter;Derivative of Aalisha;Rebelliousness;
Aasha Wish;Hope;
Abhilaasha Wish;Desire;
Abhilasha Desire;Wish;
Abhylasha Wish;A deriative of Abhilasha;Desire;
Abilasha Wish;Desire;Goddess Lakshmi;
Abilean Belonging to Zeus;Generous;Short Form of Henrietta;One who is Famous;Ruler of the House;My Father is Light;Father;Father in Rejoicing;Fame;Ethiopian;Power of Zeus;News;Woman;Stranger;A deriative of Abilene;Lump of Earth;Welcoming;Moon;Hospitable;Guest;Beautiful Ornament;Female Version of Henry;
Abileana Lump of Earth;Belonging to Zeus;Generous;Beautiful Ornament;Father;Guest;Woman;My Father is Light;Ruler of the House;One who is Famous;Stranger;Power of Zeus;Hospitable;Fame;Short Form of Henrietta;Father in Rejoicing;Female Version of Henry;Moon;News;Variation of Abilene;Ethiopian;Welcoming;
Abileane Short Form of Henrietta;Ruler of the House;One who is Famous;Beautiful Ornament;Welcoming;Father in Rejoicing;Father;Stranger;Woman;Belonging to Zeus;Guest;Ethiopian;Lump of Earth;News;Moon;Hospitable;Power of Zeus;Variation of Abilene;Fame;Female Version of Henry;Generous;My Father is Light;
Search indian names by qualities, Note: use only one quality at a time for better results.
    How to choose a name for your baby  


Indian Name List

Male :     A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Female : A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Get the meaning of Abilasha and celebrities who also shares the same name and some names related to Abilasha, baby names list, list of baby names. Know what does Abilasha means., hindi baby names, tamil baby names
This website serves as the extended indian name list which will help in naming your child.
Share your opinion on Abilasha
Enter Code: