Abinish meaning, origin, history

Name: Abinish No. of characters: 7 Gender: Boy Origin: Hindi (अबिनिश) Religion: Hindu How to pronounce Abinish a-bi-ni-sh Meaning in english: Hope Used in: Hindi

However, it must be taken into consideration that Abinish may have some other meaning in various languages. So make sure, the name doesn't mean something bad in other languages. Abinish is commonly used as Boy name in Hindi (अबिनिश). Our information will help you in thorough research to give the best name possible to your baby.

Popularity and Distribution

Abinish is mostly concentrated in India having 92.98 percent of total name bearers and remaining 7.02 per cent of holders are spread in 2 countries.

Indian boy names meaning Hope
Indian names meaning Hope Astrology

In some cultures, astological aspects are important while considering the baby name.

Full form of Abinish : Affectionate Blunt Inexperienced Nonconforming Intelligent Sentimental Hesitant

Rashi / Zodiac Sign: Mesha Denoted By: Ram Ruling Planet: Mars Tattva / Element: Tejas or Fire Nakshatra: Kritika Symbol: Spear or Knife Deity: Agni Lord / Graha: Surya Numerology: 8 You are born in Kritika nakshatra having Surya as lord. The symbol of your name is Spear or Knife and protected by Agni. Rashi of Abinish is Mesha denoted by Ram in Indian zodiac, ruling planet of Abinish is Mars and tattva is Tejas or Fire. Abinish have Taurus / Gemini zodiac sign in western culture depending on the birth time and location. . Given are the astrological background associated with Abinish to understand different merits and characteristics of the name.

It is believed in many parts around the world that the persons who bears same name has the similar qualities. So it is worth to take a look at Abinish namesakes.

Abinish Namesakes

Related Names:

Aanish (Tamil) Aarnish (Tamil) Abin (English) Abina (Tamil; German) Abinaa (Tamil) Abinaan (Tamil) Abinaash (Sikh; Hindi) Abinaashjot (Sikh) Abinadab (English) Abinadi (English) Abinaesh (Tamil) Abinaeyashree (Tamil) Abinaga (Tamil) Abinagha (Tamil) Abinah Abinaha (Tamil) Abinaiya (Tamil) Abinaja (Tamil) Abinajan (Tamil) Abinaka (Tamil)
Search indian names by qualities, Note: use only one quality at a time for better results.
    How to choose a name for your baby  

Indian Name List

Male :     A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Female : A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Get the meaning of Abinish and celebrities who also shares the same name and some names related to Abinish, baby names list, list of baby names. Know what does Abinish means., hindi baby names
This website serves as the extended indian name list which will help in naming your child.
Share your opinion on Abinish
Enter Code: