Adeesha meaning, origin, history

Name: Adeesha No. of characters: 7 Gender: Girl Origin: Tamil How to pronounce Adeesha a-dee-sha Meaning in english: Used in:

However, it must be taken into consideration that Adeesha may have some other meaning in various languages. So make sure, the name doesn't mean something bad in other languages. Adeesha is commonly used as Girl name in Tamil . Our information will help you in thorough research to give the best name possible to your baby.

Popularity and Distribution

Adeesha is most popular in Sri Lanka having 98.66 percent of total name bearers and ranked among top 5000 names . While remaining 1.34 per cent of holders are dispersed in 8 countries.

Astrology

In some cultures, astological aspects are important while considering the baby name.

Full form of Adeesha : Accurate Daydreamer Easygoing Entertaining Self-Contented Hard working Ambitious

Rashi / Zodiac Sign: Mesha Denoted By: Ram Ruling Planet: Mars Tattva / Element: Tejas or Fire Nakshatra: Kritika Symbol: Spear or Knife Deity: Agni Lord / Graha: Surya Numerology: 7 You are born in Kritika nakshatra having Surya as lord. The symbol of your name is Spear or Knife and protected by Agni. Rashi of Adeesha is Mesha denoted by Ram in Indian zodiac, ruling planet of Adeesha is Mars and tattva is Tejas or Fire. Adeesha have Taurus / Gemini zodiac sign in western culture depending on the birth time and location. . Given are the astrological background associated with Adeesha to understand different merits and characteristics of the name.

It is believed in many parts around the world that the persons who bears same name has the similar qualities. So it is worth to take a look at Adeesha namesakes.

Adeesha Namesakes

Related Names:

Aabinesha Feminine form of Abinesh;
Aaeesha Life;
Aaliesha Prophetess;Star of the Sea;Dawn's Light;Sea of Bitterness;A deriative of Aalisha;Dawn;Rebelliousness;Scraped;Rocks;Beloved;Bitter;Biblical Name;Wished-for Child;Sea of Sorrow;Pregnant Mother;
Aashlesha Name of a Nakhtra;
Aaslesha Name of Star;
Abheesha Goddess of will;
Abhinivesha Possessiveness;
Abhishesha Desirous;
Adee Ruler of the House;Short Form of Henrietta;Generous;Female Version of Henry;
Adeeb Strength of God;The Memory of the Lord;The Lord has Remembered;God will Strengthen;Abbreviation of Ezekiel;Form of Edgar;Intellectual
Adeeba Ruler of the House;Short Form of Henrietta;Generous;Female Version of Henry;Moon;Fame;News;Ethiopian;One who is Famous;Welcoming;Hospitable;Power of Zeus;Belonging to Zeus;Guest;Stranger;Woman;Beautiful Ornament;Lump of Earth;Father;My Father is Light;Father in Rejoicing;Literary Woman
Search indian names by qualities, Note: use only one quality at a time for better results.
    How to choose a name for your baby  


Indian Name List

Male :     A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Female : A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Get the meaning of Adeesha and celebrities who also shares the same name and some names related to Adeesha, baby names list, list of baby names. Know what does Adeesha means., tamil baby names
This website serves as the extended indian name list which will help in naming your child.
Share your opinion on Adeesha
Enter Code: