Adheesha meaning, origin, history

Name: Adheesha No. of characters: 8 Gender: Boy Origin: Hindi (अधीशा)Sanskrit Religion: Hindu How to pronounce Adheesha a-dhee-sha Meaning in english: Ruler Emperor King Used in: Hindi Sanskrit

However, it must be taken into consideration that Adheesha may have some other meaning in various languages. So make sure, the name doesn't mean something bad in other languages. Adheesha is commonly used as Boy name in Hindi (अधीशा)Sanskrit . Our information will help you in thorough research to give the best name possible to your baby.

Popularity and Distribution

Adheesha is most popular in Sri Lanka having 95.92 percent of total name bearers and placed in top 10000 names . While remaining 4.08 per cent of holders are dispersed in 5 countries.

Full form of Adheesha : Admirable Decent Helpful Educated Ethical Self-Possessed Honorable Appreciative

Rashi / Zodiac Sign: Mesha Denoted By: Ram Ruling Planet: Mars Tattva / Element: Tejas or Fire Nakshatra: Kritika Symbol: Spear or Knife Deity: Agni Lord / Graha: Surya Numerology: 6
Adheesha Namesakes

Related Names:

Aabinesha Feminine form of Abinesh;
Aaeesha Life;
Aaliesha Prophetess;Star of the Sea;Dawn's Light;Sea of Bitterness;A deriative of Aalisha;Dawn;Rebelliousness;Scraped;Rocks;Beloved;Bitter;Biblical Name;Wished-for Child;Sea of Sorrow;Pregnant Mother;
Aashlesha Name of a Nakhtra;
Aaslesha Name of Star;
Abheesha Goddess of will;
Abhinivesha Possessiveness;
Abhishesha Desirous;
Adesha Ruler of the House;Short Form of Henrietta;Generous;Female Version of Henry;Father's Loving Daughter;One who is the Loving Daughter of a Father;Father's Pride;
Adheash Ruler;Chief;
Search indian names by qualities, Note: use only one quality at a time for better results.
    How to choose a name for your baby  


Indian Name List

Male :     A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Female : A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Get the meaning of Adheesha and celebrities who also shares the same name and some names related to Adheesha, baby names list, list of baby names. Know what does Adheesha means., hindi baby names, sanskrit baby names
This website serves as the extended indian name list which will help in naming your child.
Share your opinion on Adheesha
Enter Code: