Adhish meaning, origin, history

Name: Adhish No. of characters: 6 Gender: Boy Origin: Hindi (अधीश)Marathi Sanskrit Religion: Hindu How to pronounce Adhish a-dhi-sh Meaning in english: Lord Master Used in: Hindi Marathi Sanskrit

However, it must be taken into consideration that Adhish may have some other meaning in various languages. So make sure, the name doesn't mean something bad in other languages. Adhish is commonly used as Boy name in Hindi (अधीश)Marathi Sanskrit . Our information will help you in thorough research to give the best name possible to your baby.

Popularity and Distribution

Adhish is most popular in India having 94.80 percent of total name bearers and placed among top 100000 names . While remaining 5.20 per cent of holders are dispersed in 15 countries.


In some cultures, astological aspects are important while considering the baby name.

Full form of Adhish : Adept Decent Hard working Impulsive Self-Disciplined Honorable

Rashi / Zodiac Sign: Mesha Denoted By: Ram Ruling Planet: Mars Tattva / Element: Tejas or Fire Nakshatra: Kritika Symbol: Spear or Knife Deity: Agni Lord / Graha: Surya Numerology: 4 You are born in Kritika nakshatra having Surya as lord. The symbol of your name is Spear or Knife and protected by Agni. Rashi of Adhish is Mesha denoted by Ram in Indian zodiac, ruling planet of Adhish is Mars and tattva is Tejas or Fire. Adhish have Taurus / Gemini zodiac sign in western culture depending on the birth time and location. . Given are the astrological background associated with Adhish to understand different merits and characteristics of the name.

It is believed in many parts around the world that the persons who bears same name has the similar qualities. So it is worth to take a look at Adhish namesakes.

Adhish Namesakes

Related Names:

Aadhish (Hindi) Aahish (Hindi) Aashish (Telugu; Marathi; Kannada; English) Aathish (Tamil) Adhi (Tamil) Adhiambo (Eastern African; Luo) Adhiban (Tamil) Adhibhan (Tamil) Adhibu (Sanskrit) Adhideva (Sanskrit; Hindi) Adhidevta (Marathi; Hindi) Adhiguna (Tamil; Sanskrit) Adhij (Sindhi; Marathi; Kannada) Adhijaa Adhik (Kannada) Adhika (Sindhi; Sanskrit; Marathi; Hindi; Bengali; Assamese) Adhikar (Hindi) Adhikara (Kannada) Adhikaraj (Kannada) Adhikavi (Hindi)
Search indian names by qualities, Note: use only one quality at a time for better results.
    How to choose a name for your baby  

Indian Name List

Male :     A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Female : A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Get the meaning of Adhish and celebrities who also shares the same name and some names related to Adhish, baby names list, list of baby names. Know what does Adhish means., hindi baby names, sanskrit baby names, marathi baby names
This website serves as the extended indian name list which will help in naming your child.
Share your opinion on Adhish
Enter Code: