Adiraja meaning, origin, history

Name: Adiraja No. of characters: 7 Gender: Boy Origin: Sanskrit Religion: Hindu How to pronounce Adiraja a-di-ra-ja Meaning in english: The First King Used in: Sanskrit

However, it must be taken into consideration that Adiraja may have some other meaning in various languages. So make sure, the name doesn't mean something bad in other languages. Adiraja is commonly used as Boy name in Sanskrit . Our information will help you in thorough research to give the best name possible to your baby. More Indian boy names starting with A

Popularity Adiraja is mostly concentrated in India having 94.55 percent of total name bearers and remaining 5.45 per cent of holders are spread in 3 countries.

Indian boy names meaning The First King
Indian names meaning The First King Astrology

In some cultures, astological aspects are important while considering the baby name.

Full form of Adiraja : Amiable Dignified Inoffensive Reserved Ambitious Jolly Accomodating

Rashi / Zodiac Sign: Mesha Denoted By: Ram Ruling Planet: Mars Tattva / Element: Tejas or Fire Nakshatra: Kritika Symbol: Spear or Knife Deity: Agni Lord / Graha: Surya Numerology: 8 You are born in Kritika nakshatra having Surya as lord. The symbol of your name is Spear or Knife and protected by Agni. Rashi of Adiraja is Mesha denoted by Ram in Indian zodiac, ruling planet of Adiraja is Mars and tattva is Tejas or Fire. Adiraja have Taurus / Gemini zodiac sign in western culture depending on the birth time and location. . Given are the astrological background associated with Adiraja to understand different merits and characteristics of the name.

It is believed in many parts around the world that the persons who bears same name has the similar qualities. So it is worth to take a look at Adiraja namesakes.

Adiraja Namesakes

Related Names:

Abhiraja (Sanskrit) Adhiraja (Sanskrit) Adir (English; Hebrew) Adira (English) Adirah (English) Adiraj (Hindi) Adiraja (Sanskrit) Adiratha (Sanskrit) Adriraja (Sanskrit) Agraja (Telugu; Sanskrit) Alagaraja (Tamil) Amalaraja (Tamil) Amaraja (Telugu; Hindi; Sanskrit) Amararaja (Sanskrit) Ananda raja (Tamil) Anandaraja (Tamil) Anandraja (Tamil) Angaraja (Sanskrit) Araja (Sanskrit) Arunraja (Tamil)
Search indian names by qualities, Note: use only one quality at a time for better results.
    How to choose a name for your baby  

Indian Name List

Male :     A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Female : A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Share your opinion on Adiraja
Enter Code: