Adish meaning, origin, history

Name: Adish No. of characters: 5 Gender: Boy Origin: Hindi (अदीश) Religion: Hindu How to pronounce Adish a-di-sh Meaning in english: Lord Shiva Fire Used in: Hindi

However, it must be taken into consideration that Adish may have some other meaning in various languages. So make sure, the name doesn't mean something bad in other languages. Adish is commonly used as Boy name in Hindi (अदीश). Our information will help you in thorough research to give the best name possible to your baby.

Popularity and Distribution

Adish is most popular in India having 86.06 percent of total name bearers and placed among top 50000 names . While remaining 13.94 per cent of holders are dispersed in 32 countries.

Full form of Adish : Artistic Direct Intellectual Sportsmanlike Hopeful

Rashi / Zodiac Sign: Mesha Denoted By: Ram Ruling Planet: Mars Tattva / Element: Tejas or Fire Nakshatra: Kritika Symbol: Spear or Knife Deity: Agni Lord / Graha: Surya Numerology: 5
Adish Namesakes

Related Names:

Aabish Daughter of Sa'ad;She was a Queen of Irqan;
Aadhish King;
Aadish Full of Wisdom;Intelligent;
Aahish Blessing of God;
Aaish God Blessings;
Aamish Honest;
Aarish First Ray of Sun;
Aashish Blessings;
Aatish Fireworks;Explosive;Dynamic Person;Name of Lord Ganesh;
Aavish Holy incarnation;
Abinish Hope;
Abish My father is wanderer;
Adhish Lord;Master;
Adi Ornament;Beginning;First Born;Adornment;Jewel;Superior;The First;Primeval;Daughter of Earth;My Ornament;
Adi Putera First;Son;Prince;
Search indian names by qualities, Note: use only one quality at a time for better results.
    How to choose a name for your baby  


Indian Name List

Male :     A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Female : A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Get the meaning of Adish and celebrities who also shares the same name and some names related to Adish, baby names list, list of baby names. Know what does Adish means., hindi baby names
This website serves as the extended indian name list which will help in naming your child.
Share your opinion on Adish
Enter Code: