Adyasha meaning, origin, history

Name: Adyasha No. of characters: 7 Gender: Girl Origin: Hindi (आद्यशा) Religion: Hindu How to pronounce Adyasha a-dya-sha Meaning in english: The First Hope Used in: Hindi

However, it must be taken into consideration that Adyasha may have some other meaning in various languages. So make sure, the name doesn't mean something bad in other languages. Adyasha is commonly used as Girl name in Hindi (आद्यशा). Our information will help you in thorough research to give the best name possible to your baby.

Popularity and Distribution

Adyasha is mostly concentrated in India having 98.80 percent of total name bearers and remaining 1.20 per cent of holders are spread in 5 countries.

Indian girl names that mean The First Hope
Indian names meaning The First Hope

Full form of Adyasha : Authoritative Discreet Youthful Agreeable Sympathetic Humble Active

Rashi / Zodiac Sign: Mesha Denoted By: Ram Ruling Planet: Mars Tattva / Element: Tejas or Fire Nakshatra: Kritika Symbol: Spear or Knife Deity: Agni Lord / Graha: Surya Numerology: 5
Adyasha Namesakes

Related Names:

Aaleasha Scraped;Star of the Sea;Dawn;Sea of Bitterness;Rocks;Pregnant Mother;Wished-for Child;Beloved;Prophetess;Dawn's Light;Sea of Sorrow;Biblical Name;Bitter;Derivative of Aalisha;Rebelliousness;
Aasha Wish;Hope;
Abhilaasha Wish;Desire;
Abhilasha Desire;Wish;
Abhylasha Wish;A deriative of Abhilasha;Desire;
Abilasha Wish;Desire;Goddess Lakshmi;
Abinasha That cannot be destroyed;
Acasha Example;Ruler of the House;A Kind of Boat;Father of a Multitude;Point;Fire;Cloud;Short Form of Henrietta;Another form of Acacia;Lesson;Generous;Thorn;Female Version of Henry;
Adasha Strength of God;The Memory of the Lord;The Lord has Remembered;God will Strengthen;Abbreviation of Ezekiel;Form of Edgar;
Adya Today;First;Unparalleled;1st Preference;Good Beginning;
Adyadvaita First and unique;
Adyan From Hadria;Dark;From Hadria;Dark;Small Mountain;Of the Adriatic;Man from Adria;Non-duality;Unique;Pious
Adyana Jewel or Ornament;Extra;Jewel;My Ornament;Adornment;The First;Primeval;Superior;First Born;Myth Name;Foot-soldier;Beginning;Curly Haired;More;My Witness;Daughter of Earth;Companion of Prophet Muhammad;Variation of Adiana;
Adyanna Little Female Bear;Knowledge;Understanding;Wisdom and Knowledge;From Wine Country;Heroic;Noble;Kind;Adornment;Jewel;Mountain;Hard as Rock;Seven;Of the Mountain;Daughter of Himalaya;Goddess Durga / Laxmi / Parvathi;
Adyant Matchless;
Adyasha The First Hope;
Adyatrayee Durga;
Search indian names by qualities, Note: use only one quality at a time for better results.
    How to choose a name for your baby  


Indian Name List

Male :     A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Female : A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Get the meaning of Adyasha and celebrities who also shares the same name and some names related to Adyasha, baby names list, list of baby names. Know what does Adyasha means., hindi baby names
This website serves as the extended indian name list which will help in naming your child.
Share your opinion on Adyasha
Enter Code: