Agasya meaning, origin, history

Name: Agasya No. of characters: 6 Gender: Girl Origin: Telugu Religion: Hindu How to pronounce Agasya a-ga-sya Meaning in english: Name of a Maharshi Used in: Telugu

However, it must be taken into consideration that Agasya may have some other meaning in various languages. So make sure, the name doesn't mean something bad in other languages. Agasya is commonly used as Girl name in Telugu . Our information will help you in thorough research to give the best name possible to your baby. More Indian girl names starting with A

Popularity Agasya is mostly concentrated in India having 85.29 percent of total name bearers and remaining 14.71 per cent of holders are spread in 4 countries.

Indian girl names that mean Name of a Maharshi
Indian names meaning Name of a Maharshi Astrology

In some cultures, astological aspects are important while considering the baby name.

Full form of Agasya : Amusing Good-Tempered Adventurous Sociable Youthful Artistic

Rashi / Zodiac Sign: Mesha Denoted By: Ram Ruling Planet: Mars Tattva / Element: Tejas or Fire Nakshatra: Kritika Symbol: Spear or Knife Deity: Agni Lord / Graha: Surya Numerology: 9 You are born in Kritika nakshatra having Surya as lord. The symbol of your name is Spear or Knife and protected by Agni. Rashi of Agasya is Mesha denoted by Ram in Indian zodiac, ruling planet of Agasya is Mars and tattva is Tejas or Fire. Agasya have Taurus / Gemini zodiac sign in western culture depending on the birth time and location. . Given are the astrological background associated with Agasya to understand different merits and characteristics of the name.

It is believed in many parts around the world that the persons who bears same name has the similar qualities. So it is worth to take a look at Agasya namesakes.

Agasya Namesakes

Related Names:

Aasya Abhilasya (Tamil) Agas (English) Agase (English) Agash (Tamil) Agashan (Tamil) Agassi (English) Agasthi (Marathi; Hindi) Agasthika (Tamil) Agasthiya (Tamil) Agasthya (Marathi; Kannada; Hindi; English) Agasthyan (Tamil) Agasthyen (Tamil) Agasti (Telugu; Sanskrit; Marathi; Kannada; Hindi; Assamese) Agastiya (Tamil) Agastya (Hindi; English) Agasya (Telugu) Akasya (Tamil) Amavasya (Hindi) Anastasya (English)
Search indian names by qualities, Note: use only one quality at a time for better results.
    How to choose a name for your baby  

Indian Name List

Male :     A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Female : A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Share your opinion on Agasya
Enter Code: