Agraja meaning, origin, history

Name: Agraja No. of characters: 6 Gender: Girl Origin: Sanskrit Telugu Religion: Hindu How to pronounce Agraja a-gra-ja Meaning in english: Senior First Born Main Eldest Brother Used in: Telugu Sanskrit

However, it must be taken into consideration that Agraja may have some other meaning in various languages. So make sure, the name doesn't mean something bad in other languages. Agraja is commonly used as Girl name in Sanskrit Telugu . Our information will help you in thorough research to give the best name possible to your baby. More Indian girl names starting with A

Popularity Agraja is mostly concentrated in India having 91.11 percent of total name bearers and remaining 8.89 per cent of holders are spread in 4 countries.

Full form of Agraja : Amusing Good-Tempered Resourceful Alluring Jolly Appreciative

Rashi / Zodiac Sign: Mesha Denoted By: Ram Ruling Planet: Mars Tattva / Element: Tejas or Fire Nakshatra: Kritika Symbol: Spear or Knife Deity: Agni Lord / Graha: Surya Numerology: 2
Agraja Namesakes

Related Names:

Abhiraja Fearless Ruler;Great Ruler;
Adhiraja An Emperor;Supreme Leader;
Adiraja The First King;
Adriraja King of the Mountain;
Agrafena Born Feet First;
Agraha Desire;Insistence;Request;Pertinacity;
Agrahar A Plot of a Land Given to a Brahman or a King;
Agraj A King's Son;Eldest Brother;Senior;First Born;
Agraja Senior;First Born;Main;Eldest Brother;
Agrajeeta First Champion;
Agrani Number One;Best;Always First;
Agrasandhya Sunrise;
Agrasen Great Warrior of an Arma;
Agrasena Chief Warrior;
Agrata Leadership;
Agratha Leadership;
Agraveer The Elder;Superior;
Search indian names by qualities, Note: use only one quality at a time for better results.
    How to choose a name for your baby  

Indian Name List

Male :     A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Female : A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Share your opinion on Agraja
Enter Code: