Aishna meaning, origin, history

Name: Aishna No. of characters: 6 Gender: Boy Girl Origin: Hindi (ऐशना) Religion: Hindu How to pronounce Aishna ai-shna Meaning in english: Desire Wish Used in: Hindi

However, it must be taken into consideration that Aishna may have some other meaning in various languages. So make sure, the name doesn't mean something bad in other languages. Aishna is commonly used as Boy Girl name in Hindi (ऐशना). Our information will help you in thorough research to give the best name possible to your baby.

Popularity and Distribution

Aishna is mostly concentrated in India having 98.25 percent of total name bearers and remaining 1.75 per cent of holders are spread in 2 countries.


In some cultures, astological aspects are important while considering the baby name.

Full form of Aishna : Adventurous Industrious Sensible Hesitant Nonconforming Amusing

Rashi / Zodiac Sign: Mesha Denoted By: Ram Ruling Planet: Mars Tattva / Element: Tejas or Fire Nakshatra: Kritika Symbol: Spear or Knife Deity: Agni Lord / Graha: Surya Numerology: 7 You are born in Kritika nakshatra having Surya as lord. The symbol of your name is Spear or Knife and protected by Agni. Rashi of Aishna is Mesha denoted by Ram in Indian zodiac, ruling planet of Aishna is Mars and tattva is Tejas or Fire. Aishna have Taurus / Gemini zodiac sign in western culture depending on the birth time and location. . Given are the astrological background associated with Aishna to understand different merits and characteristics of the name.

It is believed in many parts around the world that the persons who bears same name has the similar qualities. So it is worth to take a look at Aishna namesakes.

Aishna Namesakes

Related Names:

Aashna (Telugu; Tamil; Sindhi; Marathi; Malayalam; Kannada; Hindi; Gujarati; Assamese; English) Aatharshna (Tamil) Abishna (Tamil) Adharshna (Tamil) Adhikshna Aeshna Aish Aisha (Telugu; Tamil; Sindhi; Marathi; Kannada; Hindi; Gujarati; Bengali; English) Aishaani (Tamil) Aishaanie (Tamil) Aishaanya (Hindi) Aishah (English) Aishalya (Tamil) Aishani (Telugu; Tamil; Sikh; Sanskrit; Marathi; Malayalam; Kannada; Hindi; Gujarati; English) Aishat (English) Aishatu (English) Aishe (English) Aisheeya (Marathi; Hindi) Aishi (Marathi; Malayalam; Kannada; Hindi; Gujarati; English) Aishia (English)
Search indian names by qualities, Note: use only one quality at a time for better results.
    How to choose a name for your baby  

Indian Name List

Male :     A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Female : A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Get the meaning of Aishna and celebrities who also shares the same name and some names related to Aishna, baby names list, list of baby names. Know what does Aishna means., hindi baby names
This website serves as the extended indian name list which will help in naming your child.
Share your opinion on Aishna
Enter Code: