Ajija meaning, origin, history

Name: Ajija No. of characters: 5 Gender: Girl Origin: Kannada Religion: Hindu How to pronounce Ajija a-ji-ja Meaning in english: Victorious Used in: Kannada

However, it must be taken into consideration that Ajija may have some other meaning in various languages. So make sure, the name doesn't mean something bad in other languages. Ajija is commonly used as Girl name in Kannada . Our information will help you in thorough research to give the best name possible to your baby. More Indian girl names starting with A

Popularity Ajija is most popular in India having 80.58 percent of total name bearers and placed in top 10000 names . While remaining 19.42 per cent of holders are dispersed in 15 countries.

Indian girl names that mean Victorious
Indian names meaning Victorious Astrology

In some cultures, astological aspects are important while considering the baby name.

Full form of Ajija : Aggressive Jovial Inexperienced Joyful Affectionate

Rashi / Zodiac Sign: Mesha Denoted By: Ram Ruling Planet: Mars Tattva / Element: Tejas or Fire Nakshatra: Kritika Symbol: Spear or Knife Deity: Agni Lord / Graha: Surya Numerology: 4 You are born in Kritika nakshatra having Surya as lord. The symbol of your name is Spear or Knife and protected by Agni. Rashi of Ajija is Mesha denoted by Ram in Indian zodiac, ruling planet of Ajija is Mars and tattva is Tejas or Fire. Ajija have Taurus / Gemini zodiac sign in western culture depending on the birth time and location. . Given are the astrological background associated with Ajija to understand different merits and characteristics of the name.

It is believed in many parts around the world that the persons who bears same name has the similar qualities. So it is worth to take a look at Ajija namesakes.

Ajija Namesakes

Related Names:

Aasrija (Telugu) Abbija Abdhija (Telugu; Marathi; Kannada; Hindi) Abija (Tamil) AbulHaija Adaija (English) Adija (Hindi) Adonija (German) Adrija (Telugu; Sindhi; Sanskrit; Marathi; Kannada; Hindi; Gujarati; Bengali; English) Agnibija (Sanskrit) Agnija (Sanskrit; Serbian; Macedonian; Latvian) Aija (English) Aji (Hindi; English) Ajia (English) Ajiah (English) Ajiana (English) Ajianna (English) Ajiaq (Greenlandic) Ajiaĸ (Greenlandic) Ajib
Search indian names by qualities, Note: use only one quality at a time for better results.
    How to choose a name for your baby  

Indian Name List

Male :     A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Female : A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Share your opinion on Ajija
Enter Code: