Ajijan meaning, origin, history

Name: Ajijan No. of characters: 6 Gender: Boy Origin: Tamil How to pronounce Ajijan a-ji-jan Meaning in english: Victorious Used in: Tamil

However, it must be taken into consideration that Ajijan may have some other meaning in various languages. So make sure, the name doesn't mean something bad in other languages. Ajijan is commonly used as Boy name in Tamil . Our information will help you in thorough research to give the best name possible to your baby. More Indian boy names starting with A

Popularity Ajijan is most popular in India having 98.89 percent of total name bearers and placed among top 50000 names . While remaining 1.11 per cent of holders are dispersed in 6 countries.

Indian boy names meaning Victorious
Indian names meaning Victorious Astrology

In some cultures, astological aspects are important while considering the baby name.

Full form of Ajijan : Articulate Joyful Intellectual Judicious Accomodating Natty

Rashi / Zodiac Sign: Mesha Denoted By: Ram Ruling Planet: Mars Tattva / Element: Tejas or Fire Nakshatra: Kritika Symbol: Spear or Knife Deity: Agni Lord / Graha: Surya Numerology: 9 You are born in Kritika nakshatra having Surya as lord. The symbol of your name is Spear or Knife and protected by Agni. Rashi of Ajijan is Mesha denoted by Ram in Indian zodiac, ruling planet of Ajijan is Mars and tattva is Tejas or Fire. Ajijan have Taurus / Gemini zodiac sign in western culture depending on the birth time and location. . Given are the astrological background associated with Ajijan to understand different merits and characteristics of the name.

It is believed in many parts around the world that the persons who bears same name has the similar qualities. So it is worth to take a look at Ajijan namesakes.

Ajijan Namesakes

Related Names:

Abhijan Abijan (Tamil) Adrijan (Croatian; Macedonian) Agnijan (Tamil) Aharijan (Tamil) Ahijan (Tamil) Ajij Ajija (Kannada) Ajijan (Tamil) Andrijan (Finnish; Swedish) Arijan (Tamil) Bijan (English) Chathurijan (Tamil) Damijan (Slovene) Dijan (Hindi) Dorijan (Croatian) Elijan (English) Fabijan (Croatian; Slovene) Florijan (Croatian) Harijan (Tamil)
Search indian names by qualities, Note: use only one quality at a time for better results.
    How to choose a name for your baby  

Indian Name List

Male :     A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Female : A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Share your opinion on Ajijan
Enter Code: