Ajilesh meaning, origin, history

Name: Ajilesh No. of characters: 7 Gender: Boy Origin: Telugu How to pronounce Ajilesh a-ji-le-sh Meaning in english: Used in:

However, it must be taken into consideration that Ajilesh may have some other meaning in various languages. So make sure, the name doesn't mean something bad in other languages. Ajilesh is commonly used as Boy name in Telugu . Our information will help you in thorough research to give the best name possible to your baby. More Indian boy names starting with A

Popularity Ajilesh is mostly concentrated in India having 96.15 percent of total name bearers and remaining 3.85 per cent of holders are spread in 3 countries.

Astrology

In some cultures, astological aspects are important while considering the baby name.

Full form of Ajilesh : Articulate Joyful Intellectual Lonesome Excitable Sophisticated Hopeful

Rashi / Zodiac Sign: Mesha Denoted By: Ram Ruling Planet: Mars Tattva / Element: Tejas or Fire Nakshatra: Kritika Symbol: Spear or Knife Deity: Agni Lord / Graha: Surya Numerology: 1 You are born in Kritika nakshatra having Surya as lord. The symbol of your name is Spear or Knife and protected by Agni. Rashi of Ajilesh is Mesha denoted by Ram in Indian zodiac, ruling planet of Ajilesh is Mars and tattva is Tejas or Fire. Ajilesh have Taurus / Gemini zodiac sign in western culture depending on the birth time and location. . Given are the astrological background associated with Ajilesh to understand different merits and characteristics of the name.

It is believed in many parts around the world that the persons who bears same name has the similar qualities. So it is worth to take a look at Ajilesh namesakes.

Ajilesh Namesakes

Related Names:

Aabilesh Desire;Aspiration;Affection;
Aashlesh To Embrace;
Abhilesh Unique;Immortal;
Abilesh Immortal;Unique;
Agilesh Lord and Master of Universe;Indestructible;Immortal;
Ahilesh Ruler of the World;
Ahkilesh Indestructible;Lord of All;Immortal;
Ailesh Ruler of the World;
Akhalesh Name of Shankar Jee;
Akhilesh Lord of the Universe;Immortal;Grateful;Indestructible;
Akilesh Immortal;Indestructible;Lord and Master of Universe;
Alesh Protected by God;
Amalesh Pure;The Pure One;
Anilesh Wind;
Search indian names by qualities, Note: use only one quality at a time for better results.
    How to choose a name for your baby  

Indian Name List

Male :     A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Female : A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Share your opinion on Ajilesh
Enter Code: