Alagaraja meaning, origin, history

Name: Alagaraja No. of characters: 9 Gender: Boy Origin: Tamil How to pronounce Alagaraja a-la-ga-ra-ja Meaning in english: Used in:

However, it must be taken into consideration that Alagaraja may have some other meaning in various languages. So make sure, the name doesn't mean something bad in other languages. Alagaraja is commonly used as Boy name in Tamil . Our information will help you in thorough research to give the best name possible to your baby. More Indian boy names starting with A

Popularity Alagaraja is mostly concentrated in India having 85.71 percent of total name bearers and remaining 14.29 per cent of holders are spread in 2 countries.

Astrology

In some cultures, astological aspects are important while considering the baby name.

Full form of Alagaraja : Adventurous Literary Aggressive Godly Alluring Refined Articulate Jovial Able

Rashi / Zodiac Sign: Mesha Denoted By: Ram Ruling Planet: Mars Tattva / Element: Tejas or Fire Nakshatra: Kritika Symbol: Spear or Knife Deity: Agni Lord / Graha: Surya Numerology: 7 You are born in Kritika nakshatra having Surya as lord. The symbol of your name is Spear or Knife and protected by Agni. Rashi of Alagaraja is Mesha denoted by Ram in Indian zodiac, ruling planet of Alagaraja is Mars and tattva is Tejas or Fire. Alagaraja have Taurus / Gemini zodiac sign in western culture depending on the birth time and location. . Given are the astrological background associated with Alagaraja to understand different merits and characteristics of the name.

It is believed in many parts around the world that the persons who bears same name has the similar qualities. So it is worth to take a look at Alagaraja namesakes.

Alagaraja Namesakes

Related Names:

Abhiraja Fearless Ruler;Great Ruler;
Adhiraja An Emperor;Supreme Leader;
Adiraja The First King;
Adriraja King of the Mountain;
Agraja Senior;First Born;Main;Eldest Brother;
Alagammai Beautiful;
Alagan Man of Beauty;Handsome;
Alaganandan Handsome;
Alaganban Handsome;
Alagappan Handsome Man;Handsome;
Alagar God Sivan;
Alagarasan Handsome;King of Beauty;
Alagarasi Queen of Beauty;
Alagarasu Handsome King;King of Beauty;
Alagarjunan Lord Arjuna;
Alagarsami Handsome;
Alagarsamy Handsome;
Alagelil Voguish;Handsome and Elegant;Stylish;
Search indian names by qualities, Note: use only one quality at a time for better results.
    How to choose a name for your baby  

Indian Name List

Male :     A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Female : A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Share your opinion on Alagaraja
Enter Code: