Alakananda meaning, origin, history

Name: Alakananda No. of characters: 10 Gender: Girl Origin: Bengali Gujarati Hindi (अलकनंदा)Kannada Malayalam Marathi Sanskrit Telugu Religion: Hindu How to pronounce Alakananda a-la-ka-na-nda Meaning in english: Name of a River Used in: Hindi Gujarati Marathi Telugu Bengali Sanskrit Malayalam Kannada

However, it must be taken into consideration that Alakananda may have some other meaning in various languages. So make sure, the name doesn't mean something bad in other languages. Alakananda is commonly used as Girl name in Bengali Gujarati Hindi (अलकनंदा)Kannada Malayalam Marathi Sanskrit Telugu . Our information will help you in thorough research to give the best name possible to your baby. More Indian girl names starting with A

Popularity Alakananda is most popular in India having 97.46 percent of total name bearers and placed among top 50000 names . While remaining 2.54 per cent of holders are dispersed in 6 countries.

Indian girl names that mean Name of a River
Indian names meaning Name of a River Astrology

In some cultures, astological aspects are important while considering the baby name.

Full form of Alakananda : Articulate Lonely Amusing Knowledgeable Ambitious Natty Alert Naughty Diplomatic Attractive

Rashi / Zodiac Sign: Mesha Denoted By: Ram Ruling Planet: Mars Tattva / Element: Tejas or Fire Nakshatra: Kritika Symbol: Spear or Knife Deity: Agni Lord / Graha: Surya Numerology: 6 You are born in Kritika nakshatra having Surya as lord. The symbol of your name is Spear or Knife and protected by Agni. Rashi of Alakananda is Mesha denoted by Ram in Indian zodiac, ruling planet of Alakananda is Mars and tattva is Tejas or Fire. Alakananda have Taurus / Gemini zodiac sign in western culture depending on the birth time and location. . Given are the astrological background associated with Alakananda to understand different merits and characteristics of the name.

It is believed in many parts around the world that the persons who bears same name has the similar qualities.

  • In 2003, Alakananda Ray portrayed the role of N in action, drama movie Raasta.
  • So it is worth to take a look at Alakananda namesakes.

    Alakananda Namesakes

    Related Names:

    Aamanda (English) Aananda (Sanskrit; Hindi) Abhayananda (Kannada) Abhinanda (Sanskrit) Abranda (English) Acanda (Telugu; Sanskrit; Kannada; Hindi) Achanda (Sanskrit) Acyutananda (Hindi) Admiranda (English) Ajaganda (Hindi) Akanda (Kannada) Akhanda (Sanskrit) Alak (Marathi; Malayalam; Kannada; Hindi) Alaka (Telugu; Tamil; Sikh; Marathi; Malayalam; Kannada; Hindi) Alakai (English) Alakanand (Hindi) Alakananda (Telugu; Sanskrit; Marathi; Malayalam; Kannada; Hindi; Gujarati; Bengali) Alakaravati (Hindi) Alakay (English) Alakenthi (Tamil)
    Search indian names by qualities, Note: use only one quality at a time for better results.
        How to choose a name for your baby  

    Indian Name List

    Male :     A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
    Female : A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
    Share your opinion on Alakananda
    Enter Code: