Amaraja meaning, origin, history

Name: Amaraja No. of characters: 7 Gender: Girl Origin: Sanskrit Hindi (अमरजा)Telugu Religion: Hindu How to pronounce Amaraja a-ma-ra-ja Meaning in english: Of Eternal Existence Daughter of the Gods A Sacred River Used in: Hindi Telugu Sanskrit

However, it must be taken into consideration that Amaraja may have some other meaning in various languages. So make sure, the name doesn't mean something bad in other languages. Amaraja is commonly used as Girl name in Sanskrit Hindi (अमरजा)Telugu . Our information will help you in thorough research to give the best name possible to your baby. More Indian girl names starting with A

Popularity Amaraja is most popular in India having 96.36 percent of total name bearers . While remaining 3.64 per cent of holders are dispersed in 4 countries.

Astrology

In some cultures, astological aspects are important while considering the baby name.

Full form of Amaraja : Agreeable Meticulous Authentic Reliable Artistic Jovial Accomodating

Rashi / Zodiac Sign: Mesha Denoted By: Ram Ruling Planet: Mars Tattva / Element: Tejas or Fire Nakshatra: Kritika Symbol: Spear or Knife Deity: Agni Lord / Graha: Surya Numerology: 9 You are born in Kritika nakshatra having Surya as lord. The symbol of your name is Spear or Knife and protected by Agni. Rashi of Amaraja is Mesha denoted by Ram in Indian zodiac, ruling planet of Amaraja is Mars and tattva is Tejas or Fire. Amaraja have Taurus / Gemini zodiac sign in western culture depending on the birth time and location. . Given are the astrological background associated with Amaraja to understand different merits and characteristics of the name.

It is believed in many parts around the world that the persons who bears same name has the similar qualities. So it is worth to take a look at Amaraja namesakes.

Amaraja Namesakes

Related Names:

Abhiraja (Sanskrit) Adhiraja (Sanskrit) Adiraja (Sanskrit) Adriraja (Sanskrit) Agraja (Telugu; Sanskrit) Alagaraja (Tamil) Amalaraja (Tamil) Amar (Telugu; Tamil; Sindhi; Sikh; Sanskrit; Marathi; Malayalam; Kannada; Hindi; Gujarati; Bengali; Assamese; German; English) Amara (Telugu; Tamil; Sanskrit; Marathi; Malayalam; Kannada; Hindi; English) Amaraalan (Tamil) Amarabaahu (Hindi) Amarachi (English; Western African; Igbo) Amarachukwu (English) Amaradhevan (Tamil) Amaradhipa (Sanskrit) Amarae (English) Amarah (English) Amaraja (Telugu; Hindi; Sanskrit) Amarajita (Sanskrit) Amarajota (Sanskrit)
Search indian names by qualities, Note: use only one quality at a time for better results.
    How to choose a name for your baby  

Indian Name List

Male :     A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Female : A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Share your opinion on Amaraja
Enter Code: