Anandaraja meaning, origin, history

Name: Anandaraja No. of characters: 10 Gender: Boy Origin: Tamil How to pronounce Anandaraja a-na-nda-ra-ja Meaning in english: Used in:

However, it must be taken into consideration that Anandaraja may have some other meaning in various languages. So make sure, the name doesn't mean something bad in other languages. Anandaraja is commonly used as Boy name in Tamil . Our information will help you in thorough research to give the best name possible to your baby. More Indian boy names starting with A

Popularity Anandaraja is most popular in India having 87.22 percent of total name bearers . While remaining 12.78 per cent of holders are dispersed in 8 countries.

Astrology

In some cultures, astological aspects are important while considering the baby name.

Full form of Anandaraja : Active Neat Assertive Natty Daydreamer Amiable Realistic Admirable Judicious Adventurous

Rashi / Zodiac Sign: Mesha Denoted By: Ram Ruling Planet: Mars Tattva / Element: Tejas or Fire Nakshatra: Kritika Symbol: Spear or Knife Deity: Agni Lord / Graha: Surya Numerology: 11 You are born in Kritika nakshatra having Surya as lord. The symbol of your name is Spear or Knife and protected by Agni. Rashi of Anandaraja is Mesha denoted by Ram in Indian zodiac, ruling planet of Anandaraja is Mars and tattva is Tejas or Fire. Anandaraja have Taurus / Gemini zodiac sign in western culture depending on the birth time and location. . Given are the astrological background associated with Anandaraja to understand different merits and characteristics of the name.

It is believed in many parts around the world that the persons who bears same name has the similar qualities. So it is worth to take a look at Anandaraja namesakes.

Anandaraja Namesakes

Related Names:

Abhiraja Fearless Ruler;Great Ruler;
Adhiraja An Emperor;Supreme Leader;
Adiraja The First King;
Adriraja King of the Mountain;
Agraja Senior;First Born;Main;Eldest Brother;
Amaraja Of Eternal Existence;Daughter of the Gods;A Sacred River;
Amararaja King of the Gods;
Anan Joyful;Clouds;Cloud;
Anana Face;Appearance;
Ananahad No Limit;
Ananay Worship;Ananay Word has Been Used by Lord Sri Krishna In Gita In Association with Focused Worship Ananay Bhakti;
Ananchana Team Player;The One who has No Conflicts with Anyone;
Anand Delightful;Always Merry and Full of Smiles;Bliss;Happiness;
Ananda Joy;Happiness;Always Merry and Full of Smiles;Bliss;
Ananda ganesh Refer God Ganesh in Happy Mood;
Search indian names by qualities, Note: use only one quality at a time for better results.
    How to choose a name for your baby  

Indian Name List

Male :     A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Female : A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Share your opinion on Anandaraja
Enter Code: