Araja meaning, origin, history

Name: Araja No. of characters: 5 Gender: Girl Origin: Sanskrit Religion: Hindu How to pronounce Araja a-ra-ja Meaning in english: Clean Virtuous Pure Used in: Sanskrit

However, it must be taken into consideration that Araja may have some other meaning in various languages. So make sure, the name doesn't mean something bad in other languages. Araja is commonly used as Girl name in Sanskrit . Our information will help you in thorough research to give the best name possible to your baby. More Indian girl names starting with A

Popularity Araja is most popular in India having 91.04 percent of total name bearers and placed among top 100000 names . While remaining 8.96 per cent of holders are dispersed in 12 countries.


In some cultures, astological aspects are important while considering the baby name.

Full form of Araja : Articulate Respectful Artistic Joyful Accepting

Rashi / Zodiac Sign: Mesha Denoted By: Ram Ruling Planet: Mars Tattva / Element: Tejas or Fire Nakshatra: Kritika Symbol: Spear or Knife Deity: Agni Lord / Graha: Surya Numerology: 4 You are born in Kritika nakshatra having Surya as lord. The symbol of your name is Spear or Knife and protected by Agni. Rashi of Araja is Mesha denoted by Ram in Indian zodiac, ruling planet of Araja is Mars and tattva is Tejas or Fire. Araja have Taurus / Gemini zodiac sign in western culture depending on the birth time and location. . Given are the astrological background associated with Araja to understand different merits and characteristics of the name.

It is believed in many parts around the world that the persons who bears same name has the similar qualities. So it is worth to take a look at Araja namesakes.

Araja Namesakes

Related Names:

Aaja (English) Aakaja (Greenlandic) Aatmaja (Telugu; Tamil; Sanskrit; Marathi; Malayalam; Kannada; Hindi; Gujarati; Bengali; Assamese) Aaviaaja (Greenlandic) Abarnaja (Tamil) Abhiraja (Sanskrit) Abinaja (Tamil) Abuvaja (Tamil) Adaja (English) Adhiraja (Sanskrit) Adiraja (Sanskrit) Adriraja (Sanskrit) Agaja (Sanskrit; Hindi) Aglaja (Swedish) Agraja (Telugu; Sanskrit) Ahjaja (Hindi) Ahshaja (Tamil) Aja (Telugu; Tamil; Sanskrit; Marathi; Malayalam; Kannada; Hindi; Gujarati; German; English) Ajaaja (Greenlandic) Ajâja (Greenlandic)
Search indian names by qualities, Note: use only one quality at a time for better results.
    How to choose a name for your baby  

Indian Name List

Male :     A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Female : A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Share your opinion on Araja
Enter Code: