Arunraja meaning, origin, history

Name: Arunraja No. of characters: 8 Gender: Boy Origin: Tamil How to pronounce Arunraja a-ru-nra-ja Meaning in english: Used in:

However, it must be taken into consideration that Arunraja may have some other meaning in various languages. So make sure, the name doesn't mean something bad in other languages. Arunraja is commonly used as Boy name in Tamil . Our information will help you in thorough research to give the best name possible to your baby. More Indian boy names starting with A

Popularity Arunraja is mostly concentrated in India having 97.63 percent of total name bearers and remaining 2.37 per cent of holders are spread in 3 countries.

Astrology

In some cultures, astological aspects are important while considering the baby name.

Full form of Arunraja : Ambitious Reserved Unmethodical Noble Righteous Altruistic Jolly Authentic

Rashi / Zodiac Sign: Mesha Denoted By: Ram Ruling Planet: Mars Tattva / Element: Tejas or Fire Nakshatra: Kritika Symbol: Spear or Knife Deity: Agni Lord / Graha: Surya Numerology: 3 You are born in Kritika nakshatra having Surya as lord. The symbol of your name is Spear or Knife and protected by Agni. Rashi of Arunraja is Mesha denoted by Ram in Indian zodiac, ruling planet of Arunraja is Mars and tattva is Tejas or Fire. Arunraja have Taurus / Gemini zodiac sign in western culture depending on the birth time and location. . Given are the astrological background associated with Arunraja to understand different merits and characteristics of the name.

It is believed in many parts around the world that the persons who bears same name has the similar qualities. So it is worth to take a look at Arunraja namesakes.

Arunraja Namesakes

Related Names:

Abhiraja Fearless Ruler;Great Ruler;
Adhiraja An Emperor;Supreme Leader;
Adiraja The First King;
Adriraja King of the Mountain;
Agraja Senior;First Born;Main;Eldest Brother;
Amaraja Of Eternal Existence;Daughter of the Gods;A Sacred River;
Amararaja King of the Gods;
Angaraja Best Among Beings with a Form;Another Name for Karna;
Araja Clean;Virtuous;Pure;
Arun Dawn;Reddish-Brown-Haired;Red Colour;Sun;
Arun Jyothi Mythical Charioteer of the Sun;Dawn;
Arun kumar Dawn;Mythical Charioteer of the Sun;
Search indian names by qualities, Note: use only one quality at a time for better results.
    How to choose a name for your baby  

Indian Name List

Male :     A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Female : A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Share your opinion on Arunraja
Enter Code: