Avanesh meaning, origin, history

Name: Avanesh No. of characters: 7 Gender: Boy Origin: Sikh Religion: Sikh How to pronounce Avanesh a-va-ne-sh Meaning in english: Lord of the Earth Used in:

However, it must be taken into consideration that Avanesh may have some other meaning in various languages. So make sure, the name doesn't mean something bad in other languages. Avanesh is commonly used as Boy name in Sikh . Our information will help you in thorough research to give the best name possible to your baby. More Indian boy names starting with A

Popularity Avanesh is mostly concentrated in India having 99.85 percent of total name bearers and placed among top 50000 names and remaining 0.15 per cent of holders are spread in 4 countries.

Indian boy names meaning Lord of the Earth
Indian names meaning Lord of the Earth

Full form of Avanesh : Agreeable Vivacious Alert Normal Encouraging Serious Hesitant

Rashi / Zodiac Sign: Mesha Denoted By: Ram Ruling Planet: Mars Tattva / Element: Tejas or Fire Nakshatra: Kritika Symbol: Spear or Knife Deity: Agni Lord / Graha: Surya Numerology: 7
Avanesh Namesakes

Related Names:

Abhinesh Actor;
Abinesh Eternal;Immortal;
Ainesh The Sun's Glory;
Anesh Smart One;
Arnesh Sometimes Given to the Eighth-born Child;Born Eighth;Lord of the Sea;
Arunesh The Sun;
Avan Water;
Avanea The Earth;River;Soil;Stream;
Avanee The Earth;River;Soil;Stream;
Avaneesh God of the Earth;Lord Ganesha;King;
Search indian names by qualities, Note: use only one quality at a time for better results.
    How to choose a name for your baby  

Indian Name List

Male :     A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Female : A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Share your opinion on Avanesh
Enter Code: