Avnesh meaning, origin, history

Name: Avnesh No. of characters: 6 Gender: Boy Origin: Hindi Religion: Hindu How to pronounce Avnesh a-vne-sh Meaning in english: God of the Earth Lord Ganesha King Used in: Hindi

However, it must be taken into consideration that Avnesh may have some other meaning in various languages. So make sure, the name doesn't mean something bad in other languages. Avnesh is commonly used as Boy name in Hindi . Our information will help you in thorough research to give the best name possible to your baby. More Indian boy names starting with A

Popularity Avnesh is most popular in India having 99.20 percent of total name bearers and placed among top 50000 names . While remaining 0.80 per cent of holders are dispersed in 9 countries.

Full form of Avnesh : Analytical Virtuous Nationalistic Enthusiastic Social Honorable

Rashi / Zodiac Sign: Mesha Denoted By: Ram Ruling Planet: Mars Tattva / Element: Tejas or Fire Nakshatra: Kritika Symbol: Spear or Knife Deity: Agni Lord / Graha: Surya Numerology: 6
Avnesh Namesakes

Related Names:

Abhinesh Actor;
Abinesh Eternal;Immortal;
Ainesh The Sun's Glory;
Anesh Smart One;
Arnesh Sometimes Given to the Eighth-born Child;Born Eighth;Lord of the Sea;
Arunesh The Sun;
Avanesh Lord of the Earth;
Avneesh God of the Earth;Lord Ganesha;King;
Avneeshan God of the Earth;Lord Ganesha;King;
Avneet Modest;Helpful;Kind Hearted;Well behaved;Righteous;
Avnendra Angel of God on Earth;
Search indian names by qualities, Note: use only one quality at a time for better results.
    How to choose a name for your baby  

Indian Name List

Male :     A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Female : A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Share your opinion on Avnesh
Enter Code: