Balaraja meaning, origin, history

Name: Balaraja No. of characters: 8 Gender: Boy Origin: Hindi Sanskrit Religion: Hindu How to pronounce Balaraja ba-la-ra-ja Meaning in english: King of the Risen Sun Used in: Hindi Sanskrit

However, it must be taken into consideration that Balaraja may have some other meaning in various languages. So make sure, the name doesn't mean something bad in other languages. Balaraja is commonly used as Boy name in Hindi Sanskrit . Our information will help you in thorough research to give the best name possible to your baby. More Indian boy names starting with B

Popularity Balaraja is most popular in India having 99.48 percent of total name bearers and placed among top 50000 names . While remaining 0.52 per cent of holders are dispersed in 3 countries.

Indian boy names meaning King of the Risen Sun
Indian names meaning King of the Risen Sun

Full form of Balaraja : Brilliant Assertive Lonesome Authoritative Responsible Accurate Joyful Agreeable

Rashi / Zodiac Sign: Vrishabha Denoted By: Bull Ruling Planet: Venus Tattva / Element: Prithivi or Earth Nakshatra: Rohini Symbol: Chariot, Banyan tree or Temple Deity: Brahma, the creator or Prajapati Lord / Graha: Chandra Numerology: 1
Balaraja Namesakes

Related Names:

Abhiraja Fearless Ruler;Great Ruler;
Adhiraja An Emperor;Supreme Leader;
Adiraja The First King;
Adriraja King of the Mountain;
Agraja Senior;First Born;Main;Eldest Brother;
Amaraja Of Eternal Existence;Daughter of the Gods;A Sacred River;
Amararaja King of the Gods;
Angaraja Best Among Beings with a Form;Another Name for Karna;
Araja Clean;Virtuous;Pure;
Avaraja Younger Sister;
Bala An Ever 9 Year Old Girl;Young One;Child;Youngster;
Bala Chandra Moon Crested Lord;Young Moon;
Bala Ganapati Beloved and Lovable Child;
Search indian names by qualities, Note: use only one quality at a time for better results.
    How to choose a name for your baby  

Indian Name List

Male :     A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Female : A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Share your opinion on Balaraja
Enter Code: