Bharathiraja meaning, origin, history

Name: Bharathiraja No. of characters: 12 Gender: Boy Origin: Tamil How to pronounce Bharathiraja bha-ra-thi-ra-ja Meaning in english: Used in:

However, it must be taken into consideration that Bharathiraja may have some other meaning in various languages. So make sure, the name doesn't mean something bad in other languages. Bharathiraja is commonly used as Boy name in Tamil . Our information will help you in thorough research to give the best name possible to your baby. More Indian boy names starting with B

Popularity Bharathiraja is most popular in India having 84.81 percent of total name bearers . While remaining 15.19 per cent of holders are dispersed in 10 countries.


In some cultures, astological aspects are important while considering the baby name.

Full form of Bharathiraja : Bright Honorable Analytical Respectable Alluring Tolerant High-Spirited Inquisitive Religious Articulate Jolly Admirable

Rashi / Zodiac Sign: Dhanus Denoted By: Bow Ruling Planet: Jupiter Tattva / Element: Fire or Tejas Nakshatra: Mula Symbol: Elephant's Goad, Bunch of roots tied together Deity: Nirrti or Goddess of destruction and dissolution Lord / Graha: Ketu

Expression no of Bharathiraja is 5 + 2 = 7
Well, you seek knowledge and you wish for a revelation, something that will help you make sense out of this world you are forced to live in. You are thirsty for knowledge, and there is no end to your curiosity, but this all comes with the analytical mind, the mind that is constantly looking for answers, and cannot be satisfied with simplified explanations. You often tend to wander off, lose yourself in the sea, and there, far away from the world, you feel good. Sometimes, you will find yourself disappointed in the people, as they seem to be illiterate, at least when it comes to the certain topics.

. Given are the astrological background associated with Bharathiraja to understand different merits and characteristics of the name.

It is believed in many parts around the world that the persons who bears same name has the similar qualities. So it is worth to take a look at Bharathiraja namesakes.

Bharathiraja Namesakes

Related Names:

Bharathi Indian Women;Indian;
Rajathiraja Head of All King;
Search indian names by qualities, Note: use only one quality at a time for better results.
    How to choose a name for your baby  

Indian Name List

Male :     A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Female : A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Share your opinion on Bharathiraja
Enter Code: