Bimaljeet meaning, origin, history

Name: Bimaljeet No. of characters: 9 Gender: Boy Origin: Sikh Religion: Sikh How to pronounce Bimaljeet bi-ma-ljeet Meaning in english: Victory of the Pure Used in:

However, it must be taken into consideration that Bimaljeet may have some other meaning in various languages. So make sure, the name doesn't mean something bad in other languages. Bimaljeet is commonly used as Boy name in Sikh . Our information will help you in thorough research to give the best name possible to your baby. More Indian boy names starting with B

Popularity Bimaljeet is most popular in India having 90.28 percent of total name bearers . While remaining 9.72 per cent of holders are dispersed in 5 countries.

Indian boy names meaning Victory of the Pure
Indian names meaning Victory of the Pure

Full form of Bimaljeet : Bold Inoffensive Middleclass Amiable Logical Jolly Enthusiastic Experienced Tidy

Rashi / Zodiac Sign: Vrishabha Denoted By: Bull Ruling Planet: Venus Tattva / Element: Prithivi or Earth Nakshatra: Rohini Symbol: Chariot, Banyan tree or Temple Deity: Brahma, the creator or Prajapati Lord / Graha: Chandra Numerology: 5
Bimaljeet Namesakes

Related Names:

Abhaijeet Victory over Fear;
Abhijeet Victorious;Lord Krishna;
Abhjeet One who is victorious;
Abijeet Winner;
Acharjeet Inanimate Victory;
Agamjeet Who Wins the God;Love for God;
Ajeet Victorious;Invincible;Unconquerable;Alternate Transcription of Hindi अजीत, Marathi अि, Gurmukhi ਅਜੀਤ Or Bengali অজিত;
Akaljeet Victory of God;
Akhiljeet All Victorious;
Alamjeet Victory of the Universe;
Amaljeet Pure Victory;
Amanjeet Peace Attainder;One who Attains to Peace;
Amarjeet Victorious;One who is God Gifted;
Amoljeet Priceless Victory;
Amritajeet Deathless Victory;
Analjeet Victory over Air;
Anangjeet One who Conquers Cupid;
Anantajeet The Victor of Infinity;Lord Vishnu;
Anantjeet Endless Victory;
Aniljeet Victory over Wind;
Search indian names by qualities, Note: use only one quality at a time for better results.
    How to choose a name for your baby  

Indian Name List

Male :     A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Female : A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Share your opinion on Bimaljeet
Enter Code: