Bimbi meaning, origin, history

Name: Bimbi No. of characters: 5 Gender: Girl Origin: Assamese Gujarati Hindi Kannada Malayalam Marathi Telugu Religion: Hindu How to pronounce Bimbi bi-mbi Meaning in english: Glorious Used in: Hindi Gujarati Marathi Telugu Malayalam Kannada Assamese

However, it must be taken into consideration that Bimbi may have some other meaning in various languages. So make sure, the name doesn't mean something bad in other languages. Bimbi is commonly used as Girl name in Assamese Gujarati Hindi Kannada Malayalam Marathi Telugu . Our information will help you in thorough research to give the best name possible to your baby.

Popularity and Distribution

Bimbi is most popular in Indonesia having 58.53 percent of total name bearers and placed among top 50000 names . While remaining 41.47 per cent of holders are dispersed in 24 countries.

Indian girl names that mean Glorious
Indian names meaning Glorious

Full form of Bimbi : Brilliant Interesting Moral Bold Innocent

Rashi / Zodiac Sign: Vrishabha Denoted By: Bull Ruling Planet: Venus Tattva / Element: Prithivi or Earth Nakshatra: Rohini Symbol: Chariot, Banyan tree or Temple Deity: Brahma, the creator or Prajapati Lord / Graha: Chandra Numerology: 8
Bimbi Namesakes

Related Names:

Aalambi Continuer;
Aasaithambi Power of Self Respect;
Ambi Goddess Parvathi;Mother;
Anbunambi Kind and Confident;
Arivunambi Confident and Intelligent;
Bambi Young Girl;Female Baby;Child;
Bim Short form of Brittmarie;
Bima Terrifying
Bimal Pure;
Bimala Pure;
Bimalah Pure;Another form of Bimala;
Bimalinder Pure King;
Bimaljeet Victory of the Pure;
Bimaljot Pure Light;
Bimalla A deriative of Bimala;Pure;
Bimalmeet Pure and Friendly;
Bimalpal Preserver of Purity;
Bimalpreet Pure Love;
Search indian names by qualities, Note: use only one quality at a time for better results.
    How to choose a name for your baby  


Indian Name List

Male :     A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Female : A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Get the meaning of Bimbi and celebrities who also shares the same name and some names related to Bimbi, baby names list, list of baby names. Know what does Bimbi means., hindi baby names, gujarati baby names, marathi baby names, telugu baby names, malayalam baby names
This website serves as the extended indian name list which will help in naming your child.
Share your opinion on Bimbi
Enter Code: