Bodh meaning, origin, history

Name: Bodh No. of characters: 4 Gender: Boy Origin: Sanskrit Sikh Religion: Hindu Sikh How to pronounce Bodh bo-dh Meaning in english: Knowledge Intelligent Understanding Used in: Sanskrit

However, it must be taken into consideration that Bodh may have some other meaning in various languages. So make sure, the name doesn't mean something bad in other languages. Bodh is commonly used as Boy name in Sanskrit Sikh . Our information will help you in thorough research to give the best name possible to your baby. More Indian boy names starting with B

Popularity Bodh is most popular in India having 99.49 percent of total name bearers and placed in top 10000 names . While remaining 0.51 per cent of holders are dispersed in 12 countries.

Full form of Bodh : Bashful Obliging Decent Hard working

Rashi / Zodiac Sign: Vrishabha Denoted By: Bull Ruling Planet: Venus Tattva / Element: Prithivi or Earth Nakshatra: Mrigashirsha Symbol: Deer's head Deity: Chandra or Som Lord / Graha: Mangal Numerology: 2
Bodh Namesakes

Related Names:

Aamodh Pleasure;
Aatbodh Son Lord Brahma;Vishnu;
Agadhbodh Having Unfathomable Knowledge;
Akrodh Non-anger;
Amarjodh Immortal Warrior;
Aniroodh Boundless;Unstoppable;
Antarbodh Radiating the Divine Light;
Anubodh Awareness;
Anurodh A Request;
Aodh Fire;
Asmodh Old Swedish form of Ásmóð;
Atambodh Spiritual Knowledge;
Boda Herald;
Bodan Delight;Joy;Happy;Intense Happiness;
Boddhidharma Follower of Buddhist Doctrine;
Boddi Old Norse name;
Bode Bright;Short form of Bodewald (meaning composition of "master" and "rule").;
Bodea Worthy of Respect;Magnificent;Holy;Brother of Rama;Majestic;Grandeur;Dignity;A Old Monk;A deriative of Boden;Great;
Bodean Bird;Variant of Byrd;Like a Bird;Unusual Nature Name;
Bodee Cheerful;Happy;Carefree;Free Spirit;
Search indian names by qualities, Note: use only one quality at a time for better results.
    How to choose a name for your baby  

Indian Name List

Male :     A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Female : A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Share your opinion on Bodh
Enter Code: