Bodhini meaning, origin, history

Name: Bodhini No. of characters: 7 Gender: Girl Origin: Hindi Marathi Sanskrit Religion: Hindu How to pronounce Bodhini bo-dhi-ni Meaning in english: Wise Enlightening Knowledge Used in: Hindi Marathi Sanskrit

However, it must be taken into consideration that Bodhini may have some other meaning in various languages. So make sure, the name doesn't mean something bad in other languages. Bodhini is commonly used as Girl name in Hindi Marathi Sanskrit . Our information will help you in thorough research to give the best name possible to your baby. More Indian girl names starting with B

Popularity Bodhini is mostly concentrated in India having 94.41 percent of total name bearers and remaining 5.59 per cent of holders are spread in 4 countries.

Full form of Bodhini : Balanced Objective Daydreamer Hard working Impressionable Neat Inoffensive

Rashi / Zodiac Sign: Vrishabha Denoted By: Bull Ruling Planet: Venus Tattva / Element: Prithivi or Earth Nakshatra: Mrigashirsha Symbol: Deer's head Deity: Chandra or Som Lord / Graha: Mangal Numerology: 7
Bodhini Namesakes

Related Names:

Aabarshini Raining;
Aadarshini Idealistic;
Aashini Lightning;
Abhyavarshini One who Comes Repeatedly;
Aghanashini Destroyer of Sins;
Agnivardhini Increasing Fire;
Search indian names by qualities, Note: use only one quality at a time for better results.
    How to choose a name for your baby  

Indian Name List

Male :     A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Female : A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Share your opinion on Bodhini
Enter Code: