Buthaynah meaning, origin, history

Name: Buthaynah No. of characters: 9 Gender: Girl Origin: Sindhi Religion: Muslim How to pronounce Buthaynah bu-tha-ynah Meaning in english: Of Beautiful and Tender Body Used in: Sindhi

However, it must be taken into consideration that Buthaynah may have some other meaning in various languages. So make sure, the name doesn't mean something bad in other languages. Buthaynah is commonly used as Girl name in Sindhi . Our information will help you in thorough research to give the best name possible to your baby. More Indian girl names starting with B

Popularity Buthaynah is mostly concentrated in United States having 44.44 percent of total name bearers and remaining 55.56 per cent of holders are spread in 6 countries.

Indian girl names that mean Of Beautiful and Tender Body
Indian names meaning Of Beautiful and Tender Body

Full form of Buthaynah : Bold Unpredictable Tidy Honest Amusing Youthful Naughty Admirable Helpful

Rashi / Zodiac Sign: Vrishabha Denoted By: Bull Ruling Planet: Venus Tattva / Element: Prithivi or Earth Nakshatra: Rohini Symbol: Chariot, Banyan tree or Temple Deity: Brahma, the creator or Prajapati Lord / Graha: Chandra Numerology: 1
Buthaynah Namesakes

Related Names:

Abynah Born on a Tuesday;
Alaynah Rock;Princess Iranian;
Alcynah Strong-Willed;
Aleynah Ailin Meaning Little Rock;Beautiful;Tribe near the Black Sea;Darling Child;
Alleynah An Offering;Dear Child;Beautiful;Ailin Meaning Little Rock;
Alynah Silk of Heaven;Kind;Little Noble One;Of Magdala;
Amarynah Rain;
Anynah Earth and Water;Elder Brother;Grain;Mother;
Avynah Oats;From the Oat Field;
Buthainah Of Beautiful and Tender Body;
Buthanaya Having a Beautiful Body;
Buthayna Of Beautiful and Tender Body;Easily Cultivated Land;
Buthaynah Of Beautiful and Tender Body;
Bynah Wise;Wisdom;
Chanynah Gracious;
Cholynah Bird;
Chynah Form of China;Musical Instrument;The Ancient Country;
Czarynah An Empress;
Daynah Grain;Judge;Mother of the Gods in Myths;Old English;
Domynah Of the Lord Belonging to God;Form of Dominick;
Search indian names by qualities, Note: use only one quality at a time for better results.
    How to choose a name for your baby  

Indian Name List

Male :     A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Female : A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Share your opinion on Buthaynah
Enter Code: