Chayanika meaning, origin, history

Name: Chayanika No. of characters: 9 Gender: Boy Girl Origin: Sanskrit Hindi Religion: Hindu How to pronounce Chayanika cha-ya-ni-ka Meaning in english: The Chosen One Used in: Hindi Sanskrit

However, it must be taken into consideration that Chayanika may have some other meaning in various languages. So make sure, the name doesn't mean something bad in other languages. Chayanika is commonly used as Boy Girl name in Sanskrit Hindi . Our information will help you in thorough research to give the best name possible to your baby. More Indian boy names starting with C and Indian girl names starting with C

Popularity Chayanika is most popular in India having 92.19 percent of total name bearers and placed among top 50000 names . While remaining 7.81 per cent of holders are dispersed in 9 countries.

Indian boy names meaning The Chosen One
Indian names meaning The Chosen One

Full form of Chayanika : Cool-Headed Hopeful Artistic Youthful Assertive Natty Intellectual Knowledgeable Accurate

Rashi / Zodiac Sign: Meen Denoted By: Fish Ruling Planet: Jupiter Tattva / Element: Jala or Water Nakshatra: Revati Symbol: Fish or Drum or A pair of fish Deity: Nourisher, Pushan or Protective deity Lord / Graha: Budh Numerology: 1
Chayanika Namesakes

Related Names:

Aanika From the North;Pattern;Courage;Norseman;Rule;Standard;Female Version of Norman;Ninth;
Adonika Female form of Adonis;
Agnika Born of Fire;
Ahnika Ruler of the House;Short Form of Henrietta;Generous;Female Version of Henry;Moon;Fame;News;Ethiopian;One who is Famous;Welcoming;Hospitable;Power of Zeus;Belonging to Zeus;Guest;Stranger;Woman;Beautiful Ornament;Lump of Earth;Father;My Father is Light;Father in Rejoicing;
Andrenika Names Beginning with Ed;Form of Edward;Guardian of Prosperity;Wealthy Defender;Wealth Protector;Wealthy Guardian;
Andronika Victory Of A Man;
Anika Noble Friend;Grace;Favour;Apricot from Nara;Army;Brilliance;Form;Goddess Durga;God is Gracious;God has Shown Favour;He (God) Was Gracious
Annika Grace;Sweet Faced;Different;God is Gracious;God has Shown Favour;Goddess Durga;He (God) Was Gracious
Antanika Noble Friend;Elf;Brilliance;Brightness;Height;Exalted;Battle;
Search indian names by qualities, Note: use only one quality at a time for better results.
    How to choose a name for your baby  

Indian Name List

Male :     A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Female : A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Share your opinion on Chayanika
Enter Code: