Darbar meaning, origin, history

Name: Darbar No. of characters: 6 Gender: Boy Origin: Sikh Religion: Sikh How to pronounce Darbar da-rbar Meaning in english: Royal Court Used in:

However, it must be taken into consideration that Darbar may have some other meaning in various languages. So make sure, the name doesn't mean something bad in other languages. Darbar is commonly used as Boy name in Sikh . Our information will help you in thorough research to give the best name possible to your baby. More Indian boy names starting with D

Popularity Darbar is most popular in India having 93.39 percent of total name bearers and placed among top 50000 names . While remaining 6.61 per cent of holders are dispersed in 11 countries.

Indian boy names meaning Royal Court
Indian names meaning Royal Court

Full form of Darbar : Daydreamer Active Realistic Balanced Adventuresome Refined

Rashi / Zodiac Sign: Kumbha Denoted By: Pitcher or Water pourer Ruling Planet: Saturn Tattva / Element: Vayu or Air Nakshatra: Poorva Bhadrapadaa Symbol: Two front legs of funeral cot, swords or man with two faces Deity: Ajikapada or ancient fire dragon Lord / Graha: Guru Numerology: 8
Darbar can be used as a surname in various cultures.Darbar Namesakes

Related Names:

Barbar One who Trims Or Shaves Beards;
Darb Diminutive of Darby;Place Where Deer Graze;
Darbar Royal Court;
Darbara Royal Court;
Darbe Deer Town;Freeman;
Darbea Deer Town;Freeman;
Darbeah Freeman;
Darbee Park with Deer;
Darbey Park with Deer;
Darbha A Sweet-smelling Dried Grass;
Darbhi Witj Sacrifical Grass;An Ascetic;
Darbi Freeman;
Darbie Park with Deer;
Darbjot Light of Wealth;
Dárbmu Beautiful;Obedient;Lofty;Exalted;
Darby Park with Deer;Freeman;
Darbye Park with Deer;Freeman;
Search indian names by qualities, Note: use only one quality at a time for better results.
    How to choose a name for your baby  

Indian Name List

Male :     A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Female : A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Share your opinion on Darbar
Enter Code: