Darbara meaning, origin, history

Name: Darbara No. of characters: 7 Gender: Boy Origin: Sikh Religion: Sikh How to pronounce Darbara da-rba-ra Meaning in english: Royal Court Used in:

However, it must be taken into consideration that Darbara may have some other meaning in various languages. So make sure, the name doesn't mean something bad in other languages. Darbara is commonly used as Boy name in Sikh . Our information will help you in thorough research to give the best name possible to your baby. More Indian boy names starting with D

Popularity Darbara is most popular in India having 98.37 percent of total name bearers and placed among top 50000 names . While remaining 1.63 per cent of holders are dispersed in 11 countries.

Indian boy names meaning Royal Court
Indian names meaning Royal Court Astrology

In some cultures, astological aspects are important while considering the baby name.

Full form of Darbara : Daydreamer Active Realistic Balanced Adventuresome Refined Alluring

Rashi / Zodiac Sign: Kumbha Denoted By: Pitcher or Water pourer Ruling Planet: Saturn Tattva / Element: Vayu or Air Nakshatra: Poorva Bhadrapadaa Symbol: Two front legs of funeral cot, swords or man with two faces Deity: Ajikapada or ancient fire dragon Lord / Graha: Guru Numerology: 9 You are born in Poorva Bhadrapadaa nakshatra having Guru as lord. The symbol of your name is Two front legs of funeral cot, swords or man with two faces and protected by Ajikapada or ancient fire dragon. Rashi of Darbara is Kumbha denoted by Pitcher or Water pourer in Indian zodiac, ruling planet of Darbara is Saturn and tattva is Vayu or Air. Darbara have Pisces zodiac sign in western culture depending on the birth time and location. . Given are the astrological background associated with Darbara to understand different merits and characteristics of the name.

It is believed in many parts around the world that the persons who bears same name has the similar qualities. So it is worth to take a look at Darbara namesakes.

Darbara Namesakes

Related Names:

Adambara (Sanskrit) Akbara (Arabic) Albara (English) Ambara (Sanskrit) Anbara Anubara (Tamil) Babara (English) Bara (English; Croatian) Barabara (English) Barbara (Tamil; German; English) Cidambara (Sanskrit) Dambara (Sanskrit) Darb (English) Darbar (Sikh) Darbara (Sikh) Darbe Darbea Darbeah Darbee (English) Darbey (English)
Search indian names by qualities, Note: use only one quality at a time for better results.
    How to choose a name for your baby  

Indian Name List

Male :     A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Female : A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Share your opinion on Darbara
Enter Code: