Darbha meaning, origin, history

Name: Darbha No. of characters: 6 Gender: Boy Origin: Sanskrit Religion: Hindu How to pronounce Darbha da-rbha Meaning in english: A Sweet-smelling Dried Grass Used in: Sanskrit

However, it must be taken into consideration that Darbha may have some other meaning in various languages. So make sure, the name doesn't mean something bad in other languages. Darbha is commonly used as Boy name in Sanskrit . Our information will help you in thorough research to give the best name possible to your baby. More Indian boy names starting with D

Popularity Darbha is mostly concentrated in India having 88.24 percent of total name bearers and remaining 11.76 per cent of holders are spread in 4 countries.

Indian boy names meaning A Sweet-smelling Dried Grass
Indian names meaning A Sweet-smelling Dried Grass

Full form of Darbha : Discreet Authoritative Righteous Brilliant Humble Appreciative

Rashi / Zodiac Sign: Kumbha Denoted By: Pitcher or Water pourer Ruling Planet: Saturn Tattva / Element: Vayu or Air Nakshatra: Poorva Bhadrapadaa Symbol: Two front legs of funeral cot, swords or man with two faces Deity: Ajikapada or ancient fire dragon Lord / Graha: Guru Numerology: 7
Darbha Namesakes

Related Names:

Bhugarbha Who Keeps Secrets;Womb of the Earth;
Darb Diminutive of Darby;Place Where Deer Graze;
Darbar Royal Court;
Darbara Royal Court;
Darbe Deer Town;Freeman;
Darbea Deer Town;Freeman;
Darbeah Freeman;
Darbee Park with Deer;
Darbey Park with Deer;
Darbha A Sweet-smelling Dried Grass;
Darbhi Witj Sacrifical Grass;An Ascetic;
Darbi Freeman;
Darbie Park with Deer;
Darbjot Light of Wealth;
Dárbmu Beautiful;Obedient;Lofty;Exalted;
Darby Park with Deer;Freeman;
Darbye Park with Deer;Freeman;
Devagarbha The Womb of the Gods;
Devasrigarbha Creator of the Gods;
Devgarbha Goddess Durga;
Search indian names by qualities, Note: use only one quality at a time for better results.
    How to choose a name for your baby  

Indian Name List

Male :     A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Female : A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Share your opinion on Darbha
Enter Code: