Darpana meaning, origin, history

Name: Darpana No. of characters: 7 Gender: Girl Origin: Hindi Kannada Malayalam Marathi Sanskrit Sindhi Tamil Telugu Religion: Hindu How to pronounce Darpana da-rpa-na Meaning in english: Inducing Pride A Mirror Used in: Hindi Marathi Tamil Telugu Sanskrit Malayalam Sindhi Kannada

However, it must be taken into consideration that Darpana may have some other meaning in various languages. So make sure, the name doesn't mean something bad in other languages. Darpana is commonly used as Girl name in Hindi Kannada Malayalam Marathi Sanskrit Sindhi Tamil Telugu . Our information will help you in thorough research to give the best name possible to your baby.

Popularity and Distribution

Darpana is most popular in India having 96.98 percent of total name bearers and placed among top 100000 names . While remaining 3.02 per cent of holders are dispersed in 15 countries.

Full form of Darpana : Daredevil Accepting Rational Patient Attractive Naive Appreciative

Rashi / Zodiac Sign: Kumbha Denoted By: Pitcher or Water pourer Ruling Planet: Saturn Tattva / Element: Vayu or Air Nakshatra: Poorva Bhadrapadaa Symbol: Two front legs of funeral cot, swords or man with two faces Deity: Ajikapada or ancient fire dragon Lord / Graha: Guru Numerology: 1
Darpana Namesakes

Related Names:

Akampana Unshaken;Calm;
Alpana Decorative Design;Beautiful;Indian name, meaning: the Beautiful.;
Anapana Unattained;Cannot be Competed with;
Apana Almond;
Arpana Surrendered;Offering;
Asarpana Greenlandic name of unknown meaning (see also -na);
Atapana Causing Heat;Lord Shiva;
Darpa Pride;Arrogance;
Darpad Lord Shiva;
Darpahan Destroyer of Ego;
Darpahara Lord Shiva;Eliminator of Ego;
Darpak Kamdev;God of Love;Indian name, meaning: God of love.;
Darpaka Pride;
Darpali Proud;
Darpan A Mirror;
Darpana Inducing Pride;A Mirror;Indian name, meaning: mirror.;
Darpanarayana Kamdev;God of Love;
Darpanika A Small Mirror;
Search indian names by qualities, Note: use only one quality at a time for better results.
    How to choose a name for your baby  


Indian Name List

Male :     A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Female : A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Get the meaning of Darpana and celebrities who also shares the same name and some names related to Darpana, baby names list, list of baby names. Know what does Darpana means., hindi baby names, sanskrit baby names, marathi baby names, tamil baby names, telugu baby names, malayalam baby names, sindhi baby names
This website serves as the extended indian name list which will help in naming your child.
Share your opinion on Darpana
Enter Code: