Delipan meaning, origin, history

Name: Delipan No. of characters: 7 Gender: Boy Origin: Tamil How to pronounce Delipan de-li-pan Meaning in english: Used in:

However, it must be taken into consideration that Delipan may have some other meaning in various languages. So make sure, the name doesn't mean something bad in other languages. Delipan is commonly used as Boy name in Tamil . Our information will help you in thorough research to give the best name possible to your baby. More Indian boy names starting with D

Popularity Delipan is mostly concentrated in Indonesia having 60.00 percent of total name bearers and remaining 40.00 per cent of holders are spread in 3 countries.

Astrology

In some cultures, astological aspects are important while considering the baby name.

Full form of Delipan : Deliberate Emotional Literary Inexperienced Poised Aggressive Nonconforming

Rashi / Zodiac Sign: Meen Denoted By: Fish Ruling Planet: Jupiter Tattva / Element: Jala or Water Nakshatra: Revati Symbol: Fish or Drum or A pair of fish Deity: Nourisher, Pushan or Protective deity Lord / Graha: Budh Numerology: 7 You are born in Revati nakshatra having Budh as lord. The symbol of your name is Fish or Drum or A pair of fish and protected by Nourisher, Pushan or Protective deity. Rashi of Delipan is Meen denoted by Fish in Indian zodiac, ruling planet of Delipan is Jupiter and tattva is Jala or Water. Delipan have Aries zodiac sign in western culture depending on the birth time and location. . Given are the astrological background associated with Delipan to understand different merits and characteristics of the name.

It is believed in many parts around the world that the persons who bears same name has the similar qualities. So it is worth to take a look at Delipan namesakes.

Delipan Namesakes

Related Names:

Aathipan As Kind As a Cow;Cow Lover;
Deelipan Protector;The King;
Deli Of Delos;Visible;Delightful;Faithful;
Delia Of Delos;Visible;Delightful;Faithful;
Deliah Born on the Island of Delos;
Deliana Of Delos;Visible;Delightful;Faithful;
Deliane Born on the Island of Delos;From Délos;
Delianna Of Delos;Visible;Delightful;Faithful;
Deliany Place Name;Valley;Occupational Name;Church Official;Divine;
Delianys Hollow;Valley;Variant of Diana;Divine;
Delica Delight;Pleasure;
Delice Delightful;Charming;Gives Pleasure;
Deliceah Delight;Pleasure;
Delicia Delight;Pleasure;
Deliciah Delight;Pleasure;
Delie Jewel of the Sea;Heart;Little Hearts;Latest Developed;
Delight Gives Pleasure;Youthful;
Delijah Place Name;Valley;Occupational Name;Church Official;Divine;
Delila Feeble;Tendon;
Search indian names by qualities, Note: use only one quality at a time for better results.
    How to choose a name for your baby  

Indian Name List

Male :     A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Female : A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Share your opinion on Delipan
Enter Code: