Dilipan meaning, origin, history

Name: Dilipan No. of characters: 7 Gender: Boy Origin: Tamil How to pronounce Dilipan di-li-pan Meaning in english: King of the Solar Race Every Lighting In Our Face Used in: Tamil

However, it must be taken into consideration that Dilipan may have some other meaning in various languages. So make sure, the name doesn't mean something bad in other languages. Dilipan is commonly used as Boy name in Tamil . Our information will help you in thorough research to give the best name possible to your baby. More Indian boy names starting with D

Popularity Dilipan is mostly concentrated in India having 99.54 percent of total name bearers and placed among top 100000 names and remaining 0.46 per cent of holders are spread in 4 countries.

Astrology

In some cultures, astological aspects are important while considering the baby name.

Full form of Dilipan : Disciplined Interesting Loyal Intuitive Prompt Attractive Nonjudgemental

Rashi / Zodiac Sign: Meen Denoted By: Fish Ruling Planet: Jupiter Tattva / Element: Jala or Water Nakshatra: Purva Bhadrapada Symbol: Man with two faces, Two front legs of funeral cot or swords Deity: Ancient fire dragon or Ajikapada Lord / Graha: Guru Numerology: 11 You are born in Purva Bhadrapada nakshatra having Guru as lord. The symbol of your name is Man with two faces, Two front legs of funeral cot or swords and protected by Ancient fire dragon or Ajikapada. Rashi of Dilipan is Meen denoted by Fish in Indian zodiac, ruling planet of Dilipan is Jupiter and tattva is Jala or Water. Dilipan have Pisces zodiac sign in western culture depending on the birth time and location. . Given are the astrological background associated with Dilipan to understand different merits and characteristics of the name.

It is believed in many parts around the world that the persons who bears same name has the similar qualities. So it is worth to take a look at Dilipan namesakes.

Dilipan Namesakes

Related Names:

Aathipan (Tamil) Athipan (Tamil) Deelipan (Tamil) Delipan (Tamil) Dhilipan (Tamil) Dilia (German; English) Diliana (English) Diliban (Tamil) Dililah (English) Dilin (English) Dilini (Tamil) Dilip (Indian) Dilipa (Sanskrit; Indian; Hinduism) Dilipan (Tamil) Dilipkumar (Tamil; Hindi; Gujarati; Bengali) Dilipya (Tamil) Dilis (German) Diliso (Hindi) Dipan (Bengali) Kavipan (Tamil)
Search indian names by qualities, Note: use only one quality at a time for better results.
    How to choose a name for your baby  

Indian Name List

Male :     A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Female : A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Share your opinion on Dilipan
Enter Code: