Faqid meaning, origin, history

Name: Faqid No. of characters: 5 Gender: Boy Origin: Hindi Religion: Hindu How to pronounce Faqid fa-qid Meaning in english: One who Knows Law and Divinity Understanding Judicious Intelligent Used in: Hindi

However, it must be taken into consideration that Faqid may have some other meaning in various languages. So make sure, the name doesn't mean something bad in other languages. Faqid is commonly used as Boy name in Hindi . Our information will help you in thorough research to give the best name possible to your baby. More Indian boy names starting with F

Popularity Faqid is mostly concentrated in Indonesia having 78.57 percent of total name bearers and remaining 21.43 per cent of holders are spread in 5 countries.

Full form of Faqid : Fearless Admirable Quick Impulsive Decent

Rashi / Zodiac Sign: Dhanus Denoted By: Bow Ruling Planet: Jupiter Tattva / Element: Tejas or Fire Nakshatra: Poorva Aashadh Symbol: Winnowing basket, Fan, Elephant tusk Deity: Apah or God of water Lord / Graha: Shukra Numerology: 1
Faqid Namesakes

Related Names:

Faqahat Learned;Intelligent;
Faqeed Special;Rare;
Faqeeh Scholar of Religious Laws;Wise;Jurist;
Faqeer Poor;Saintly Person;Sufi Mendicant;
Faqid One who Knows Law and Divinity;Understanding;Judicious;Intelligent;
Faqih Scholar of Religious Laws;Jurist;Wise;
Faqiha Scholar in Fiqh (Islamic Jurisprudence);Jurist;Expert;Feminine of Faqih;
Faqihah Woman Learned in Law and Divinity;School Mistress;
Faqir Sufi Mendicant;Poor;Needy;
Faqirah Name of a Beautiful Woman (Wife of Murrah Al-asadi);Wife of Murrah Al-asadi;
Faquir Of Saintly Ways;
Mutaqid Believer;Confident;Faithful Friend;
Naaqid A Critic;Fault Finder;
Nadqid A Fault-finder;
Naqid Fault Finder;Reviewer;Fault-finder;Critic;
Waqid Bin Abdullah Al Tamimi RA was a Companion of the Prophet PBUH;Companion of the Prophet;
Search indian names by qualities, Note: use only one quality at a time for better results.
    How to choose a name for your baby  

Indian Name List

Male :     A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Female : A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Share your opinion on Faqid
Enter Code: