Gokila meaning, origin, history

Name: Gokila No. of characters: 6 Gender: Girl Origin: Hindi Religion: Hindu How to pronounce Gokila go-ki-la Meaning in english: King of the World Used in: Hindi

However, it must be taken into consideration that Gokila may have some other meaning in various languages. So make sure, the name doesn't mean something bad in other languages. Gokila is commonly used as Girl name in Hindi . Our information will help you in thorough research to give the best name possible to your baby. More Indian girl names starting with G

Popularity Gokila is most popular in India having 90.99 percent of total name bearers . While remaining 9.01 per cent of holders are dispersed in 9 countries.

Indian girl names that mean King of the World
Indian names meaning King of the World

Full form of Gokila : Gracious Outgoing Keen Intelligent Lonesome Attentive

Rashi / Zodiac Sign: Kumbha Denoted By: Water pourer or Pitcher Ruling Planet: Saturn Tattva / Element: Air or Vayu Nakshatra: Shatataraka or Shatabhisha Symbol: 1000 stars, Empty circle, One thousand flowers Deity: Varuna or God of cosmic, sky, earth and waters Lord / Graha: Rahu Numerology: 1
Gokila Namesakes

Related Names:

Akila Universe;Not Fixed;Wavering;Intelligent;Complete;Total;
Atkila Fixed;
Bikila African name, meaning: the tall, big. Namesakes: Abebe Bikila, African athlete.;
Chakila Shapely;Beautiful;Another form of Shakila;Well Shaped;
Dakila Big;Great;
Gokila King of the World;
Iikkila Greenlandic younger spelling of Ikila;
Ikila Greenlandic iikkuluk = 'how sweet you are';
Indrakila Banner of Indra;
Itkila Fragrant;
Jakila River;Name of a Country;Body of Water;Land of the Indus (River);A War Raid;From Kikuyu;To Wander;A Kind of Reed;
Kakila Worn Around Neck;
Kila Follower of Christ;From the Camp of the Roman Army;Flame;Fire;
Search indian names by qualities, Note: use only one quality at a time for better results.
    How to choose a name for your baby  

Indian Name List

Male :     A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Female : A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Share your opinion on Gokila
Enter Code: