Gokula meaning, origin, history

Name: Gokula No. of characters: 6 Gender: Boy Origin: Hindi Sanskrit Religion: Hindu How to pronounce Gokula go-ku-la Meaning in english: Cow-herder Used in: Hindi Sanskrit

However, it must be taken into consideration that Gokula may have some other meaning in various languages. So make sure, the name doesn't mean something bad in other languages. Gokula is commonly used as Boy name in Hindi Sanskrit . Our information will help you in thorough research to give the best name possible to your baby. More Indian boy names starting with G

Popularity Gokula is most popular in India having 98.63 percent of total name bearers and placed among top 50000 names . While remaining 1.37 per cent of holders are dispersed in 26 countries.

Indian boy names meaning Cow-herder
Indian names meaning Cow-herder Astrology

In some cultures, astological aspects are important while considering the baby name.

Full form of Gokula : Good Open-Minded Kind-Hearted Understanding Literary Affectionate

Rashi / Zodiac Sign: Kumbha Denoted By: Water pourer or Pitcher Ruling Planet: Saturn Tattva / Element: Air or Vayu Nakshatra: Shatataraka or Shatabhisha Symbol: 1000 stars, Empty circle, One thousand flowers Deity: Varuna or God of cosmic, sky, earth and waters Lord / Graha: Rahu Numerology: 22 You are born in Shatataraka or Shatabhisha nakshatra having Rahu as lord. The symbol of your name is 1000 stars, Empty circle, One thousand flowers and protected by Varuna or God of cosmic, sky, earth and waters. Rashi of Gokula is Kumbha denoted by Water pourer or Pitcher in Indian zodiac, ruling planet of Gokula is Saturn and tattva is Air or Vayu. Gokula have Pisces zodiac sign in western culture depending on the birth time and location. . Given are the astrological background associated with Gokula to understand different merits and characteristics of the name.

It is believed in many parts around the world that the persons who bears same name has the similar qualities. So it is worth to take a look at Gokula namesakes.

Gokula Namesakes

Related Names:

Akula (Telugu; Sindhi; Sanskrit) Anukula (Sanskrit) Bakula (Telugu; Sanskrit; Marathi; Malayalam; Kannada; Hindi; English) Chivukula (Hindi) Goku (English) Gokul (Telugu; Tamil; Sindhi; Marathi; Malayalam; Kannada; Hindi; Gujarati; English) Gokul gnanam (Tamil) Gokul kumar (Tamil) Gokul raman (Tamil) Gokula (Sanskrit; Hindi) Gokula krishna (Tamil) Gokulabaskaran (Tamil) Gokuladeepan (Tamil) Gokulakanna (Tamil) Gokulakannan (Tamil) Gokulakrishnan (Tamil; Hindi) Gokulakrishnant (Tamil) Gokulan (Tamil; Hindi) Gokulananad (Hindi) Gokulanand (Marathi; Hindi)
Search indian names by qualities, Note: use only one quality at a time for better results.
    How to choose a name for your baby  

Indian Name List

Male :     A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Female : A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Share your opinion on Gokula
Enter Code: