Gunvant meaning, origin, history

Name: Gunvant No. of characters: 7 Gender: Boy Origin: Gujarati Hindi Kannada Malayalam Marathi Sikh Telugu Religion: Hindu Sikh How to pronounce Gunvant gu-nva-nt Meaning in english: Virtuous Used in: Hindi Gujarati Marathi Telugu Malayalam Kannada

However, it must be taken into consideration that Gunvant may have some other meaning in various languages. So make sure, the name doesn't mean something bad in other languages. Gunvant is commonly used as Boy name in Gujarati Hindi Kannada Malayalam Marathi Sikh Telugu . Our information will help you in thorough research to give the best name possible to your baby. More Indian boy names starting with G

Popularity Gunvant is most popular in India having 97.99 percent of total name bearers and placed among top 50000 names . While remaining 2.01 per cent of holders are dispersed in 18 countries.

Indian boy names meaning Virtuous
Indian names meaning Virtuous

Full form of Gunvant : Good-Tempered Unpredictable Nationalistic Virtuous Analytical Neat Tolerant

Rashi / Zodiac Sign: Kumbha Denoted By: Water pourer or Pitcher Ruling Planet: Saturn Tattva / Element: Vayu or Air Nakshatra: Dhanishta Symbol: Flute or Drum Deity: Eight Vasus or deities of earthly abundance Lord / Graha: Mangala Numerology: 9
Gunvant Namesakes

Related Names:

Avant From the Ash Tree Farm;
Balavant Powerful;Lord Hanuman;
Balvant Lord Hanuman;Of Immense Strength;Powerful;Full of Might;
Bhagavant Has a Fortune;
Chalvant A Determined Person;
Cleavant A Steep Bank;From the Cliff;
Davant God is My Judge;Form of Dana;From Denmark;To Give;Gift;
Dhanvant Wealthy;
Flóvant Yellow, Golden;Blonde;
Gunva Fight;
Gunvald Fight;
Gunvalda Fight;
Gunvansh Good Qualities;
Gunvant Virtuous;
Gunvanti Virtuous;Full of Virtues;
Gunvar To be Clever;Wisdom;Knowledge;Learning;
Gunvara Full of Qualities and Virtues;
Search indian names by qualities, Note: use only one quality at a time for better results.
    How to choose a name for your baby  

Indian Name List

Male :     A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Female : A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Share your opinion on Gunvant
Enter Code: