Gyanender meaning, origin, history

Name: Gyanender No. of characters: 9 Gender: Boy Origin: Sikh Religion: Sikh How to pronounce Gyanender gya-ne-nder Meaning in english: Lord of Knowledge Used in:

However, it must be taken into consideration that Gyanender may have some other meaning in various languages. So make sure, the name doesn't mean something bad in other languages. Gyanender is commonly used as Boy name in Sikh . Our information will help you in thorough research to give the best name possible to your baby.

Popularity and Distribution

Gyanender is mostly concentrated in India having 99.40 percent of total name bearers and placed among top 100000 names and remaining 0.60 per cent of holders are spread in 3 countries.

Indian boy names meaning Lord of Knowledge
Indian names meaning Lord of Knowledge

Full form of Gyanender : Grateful Youthful Attractive Nonjudgemental Extravagant Natty Disciplined Excitable Restless

Rashi / Zodiac Sign: Denoted By: Ruling Planet: Tattva / Element: Nakshatra: Symbol: Deity: Lord / Graha: Numerology: 3
Gyanender Namesakes

Related Names:

Aarvinder Of the God of heavens;
Ajinder Victorious;
Ajminder Victory of Lord;
Alander Strength of God;The Memory of the Lord;The Lord has Remembered;God will Strengthen;Abbreviation of Ezekiel;
Alaxander From Adria;
Aleander My Own Meadow;Hermitage in;At the Clearing;Place Name;His Very Own Meadow;
Alecander From the Old English Ealdwine;A Common Name in the Middle Ages;Wise Friend;
Alecsander From the Old Manor;Form of Alden;Old;
Alecxander Defender;Old Friend;
Aleczander From Alba;A City on a White Hill;Man from City Alba;
Aleksander From the Old House;Old;He Who Wards Off (Other) Men
Aleksxander Creative spelling of Alexander;
Alekxander Old Leader;Sage;
Alekzander Old;Aged and Wise Ruler;Old Wise Leader;
Alesander Old;Aged and Wise Ruler;Old Wise Leader;
Alessander Father;
Alexander Helper and Defender of Mankind;Protector of Mankind;Warrior;Defender of Men;He Who Wards Off (Other) Men
Alexender Form of Alexander;Helper and Defender of Mankind;
Alexsander From the Old House;Old;Tired;Battle Season;Noble;
Alexxander From the Old English Ealdwine;A Common Name in the Middle Ages;Wise Friend;
Search indian names by qualities, Note: use only one quality at a time for better results.
    How to choose a name for your baby  

Indian Name List

Male :     A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Female : A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Get the meaning of Gyanender and celebrities who also shares the same name and some names related to Gyanender, baby names list, list of baby names. Know what does Gyanender means., sikh baby names
This website serves as the extended indian name list which will help in naming your child.
Share your opinion on Gyanender
Enter Code: