Hubba meaning, origin, history

Name: Hubba No. of characters: 5 Gender: Girl Origin: Sindhi Religion: Muslim How to pronounce Hubba hu-bba Meaning in english: Daughter of Maalik Bin Amr Al-adwaniyah was a Beautiful Woman Used in: Sindhi

However, it must be taken into consideration that Hubba may have some other meaning in various languages. So make sure, the name doesn't mean something bad in other languages. Hubba is commonly used as Girl name in Sindhi . Our information will help you in thorough research to give the best name possible to your baby. More Indian girl names starting with H

Popularity Hubba is most popular in India having 88.06 percent of total name bearers and placed among top 100000 names . While remaining 11.94 per cent of holders are dispersed in 16 countries.

Indian girl names that mean Daughter of Maalik Bin Amr Al-adwaniyah was a Beautiful Woman
Indian names meaning Daughter of Maalik Bin Amr Al-adwaniyah was a Beautiful Woman

Full form of Hubba : High-Spirited Unlucky Blunt Brilliant Agreeable

Rashi / Zodiac Sign: Denoted By: Ruling Planet: Tattva / Element: Nakshatra: Symbol: Deity: Lord / Graha: Numerology: 7
Hubba Namesakes

Related Names:

Abba Born on Thursday;Father;
Aebba Born on Thursday;Father;
Bobba Bright;Fame;Modern Diminutive of Roberta and Barbara;Strange;
Bubba Born of the Right Hand;Diminutive of Benjamin;Son;Blessed;Son of the South;Son of My Old Age;A Musical Instrument;
Chebba Beautiful;Girl;
Chhabba Silver Ornament;Gold;
Cubba From the Island;
Ebba The Elements Ead Meaning Wealth Blessed;Castle;Sword Tip;Alive;
Fabba Bean Grower;One who Grow Beans;Fabulent;The Sky;
Search indian names by qualities, Note: use only one quality at a time for better results.
    How to choose a name for your baby  

Indian Name List

Male :     A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Female : A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Share your opinion on Hubba
Enter Code: